Flights on Saturdays and Wednesdays from 15 January to 26 March 2022
ASL Group will again fly an Embraer ERJ-135 between Antwerp Airport and Innsbruck this winter.
The aircraft has a special roomy configuration of 30 corporate seats with 92 cm legroom instead of the classic 78 cm. Due to the configuration – 10 rows with 1 seat on the left and 2 seats on the right – the airline guarantees that passengers are always alone or next to someone from their party. During the flight, the crew serves a snack and drinks including a glass of Moët & Chandon champagne.
JNL1097 Antwerp – Innsbruck 17:00 - 18:10 --3--6- JNL1098 Innsbruck – Antwerp 19:15 - 20:25 --3--6-
The fare includes:
- Flight with the Embraer ERJ-135 in corporate class
- 23 kg checked baggage
- Transport of own ski boots
- one personal item that fits under the seat
- All drinks and a snack
- Moët & Chandon champagne service
- Choice of single or double seating