After a weekend devoted to 4 discovery flights (on 7 and 8 January), the tickets for which will be sold in a few weeks, Air France’s first Boeing 787 will operate its first commercial flight to Cairo in just 100 days time.
This new aircraft, which is also the 500th for Boeing, presents a large number of advantages for Air France:
- the best of Air France with the latest travel cabins in Business (30 seats), Premium Economy (21 seats) and Economy (225 seats) ;
- a WiFi connection on board
- more space and comfort with the new Premium Economy seats
- windows that are about 30% larger compared to similar aircraft
- reduced fuel consumption of about 20% compared to previous generation aircraft
- a significant reduction in CO2 emissions (approximately 20%) and noise emissions.
Monday 3 October 2016