Ryanair today (6 Mar) announced 5 new Marrakesh routes to Brussels, Athens, Berlin Schönefeld, Nuremberg and Baden-Baden. These new routes will operate twice weekly as part of its Winter 2018 schedule and will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website today.
Moroccan consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance.
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow.
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit.
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time.
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account.
Ryanair’s Sales and Marketing Executive for Morocco Hélène Bégasse said:
“We are pleased to launch 5 new Marrakesh routes to Brussels, Athens, Berlin Schönefeld, Nuremberg and Baden-Baden, all of which will operate twice weekly as part of our Winter 2018 schedule. These new routes go on sale today from the Ryanair.com website, and Moroccan consumers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate the launch of these new routes we are releasing seats for sale from just 166 dhs for travel until the end of May, which are available for booking until midnight Thursday (8 March). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”