- Features up to 142 flights a week
- Increased flights to Geneva
- Winter sun route plus a number of year-round city routes across the UK and Europe
- Improved schedules to better meet customer demand
Flybe has announced its Winter schedule from Cardiff Airport earlier than ever this year with its 2018-19 programme featuring 14 routes and increased capacity, with a choice of up to 142 flights a week throughout the UK and mainland Europe. Seats are on sale now and currently available for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019.
Highlights of Flybe’s 2018-19 Winter schedule from Cardiff
– Up to 142 flights a week
– Ski flights to Geneva doubled, departing on Tuesday and Saturday
– Further ski flights to Chambéry plus access to the slopes via regular flights to Munich and Milan Malpensa
– Winter Sun route to Faro
– A number of year-round city destinations including Belfast City, Dublin, Edinburgh, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Rome Fiumicino
– Currently available for booking for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019.
Note Flybe franchise partner Eastern Airways’ Winter schedule is also on sale now offering flights to Anglesey, Aberdeen and Newcastle
This winter, Flybe is closer than ever before to its customers across South Wales, providing unparalleled air travel from Cardiff Airport to destinations across the UK and mainland Europe, cutting travel time and costs for both business and leisure travel. Customers can also take advantage of Flybe’s codeshare partners to connect seamlessly to the rest of the world through Flybe’s international hubs. Check out the ‘One Stop to the World’ link at http://onestop.flybe.com/en-GB/flights that details all the connectivity options available.
Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, Roy Kinnear, comments: “It is great news for our customers that this year we have put our Winter schedule on sale earlier than ever before. It gives plenty of time for decision making but also allows regular winter travellers the chance to make their plans.
“We have an attractive choice of destinations from Cardiff not only for winter getaways but also for essential business travel with the opportunity to book now for the lowest possible fares. Flybe’s network makes it easier than ever for our customers to travel from the regional airport closest to where they live, saving valuable time, effort and money on non-essential travel to farther-flung departure points.”
Spencer Birns, Commercial Director at Cardiff Airport, added: “It’s been another fantastic year for Flybe’s Cardiff base, with three aircraft now offering customers lots of choices across the UK and Europe. As Flybe approaches its third year at Cardiff we look forward to another successful winter season, and with flights on sale earlier there’s even more time to book a winter sun holiday, festive shopping trip or ski adventure.”