OO-TUC/OO-JAP

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Shanti

OO-TUC/OO-JAP

Post by Shanti »

Which aircraft (oo-tuc/oo-jap) has the best interior?
Thanks for the information.
:D

Shanti

Re: oo-tuc/oo-jap

Post by Shanti »

much different between the two aircrafts?

cnc

Post by cnc »

OO-TUC has a new interior

eurojet

Post by eurojet »

Flew both of them, front of the cabin, and both have a crap cabin ... a twelve hour night flight from CUN was one of the biggest ordeals I ever head ...

cnc

Re: OO-TUC/OO-JAP

Post by cnc »

what did you expect? CX style first class?

eurojet

Post by eurojet »

no, but then just make it a full charter plane, don't call it anything like "comfort class". I found their whole conmfort class thing the best commercial spin of the decade .. but I agree with you, you get what you pay for

RoMax

Post by RoMax »

eurojet wrote:no, but then just make it a full charter plane, don't call it anything like "comfort class". I found their whole conmfort class thing the best commercial spin of the decade .. but I agree with you, you get what you pay for
The comfort class is still better. You get better food, more luggage allowed, you get a primitive entertainement system and you get a little bit more leg room.
The comfort class is a pretty good product for a charter airline. ;)

Shanti

Post by Shanti »

thanks for the information !!!

SN056M

Post by SN056M »

cnc wrote:OO-TUC has a new interior
Since when is this?I flew TUC last year(rho-bru),and it looked like the interior was almost falling of the plane.Ducktape around the windows for example.. :|
Marc

TUB023

Post by TUB023 »

Spotterke wrote:
Since when is this?I flew TUC last year(rho-bru),and it looked like the interior was almost falling of the plane.Ducktape around the windows for example.. :|
not that long ago, and the toilet door just got re-covered with tedlar and repainted aswell :) by brussels airlines cabin repair:)

skydreamer

Post by skydreamer »

JAP HAVE THE BEST CABIN

SpainTravel

Post by SpainTravel »

Well assuming the manufacturing year from each plaine OO-TUC (1990) and OO-JAP (2001), maybe this last one be in best condition, Next septembre i have a flight to PUJ with Jetairfly and sure i can know it.

Skydiver85

Post by Skydiver85 »

I will fly BRU-PUJ (JAF601) on 11th September, PUJ-MBJ-BRU (JAF602) on 18th September and hope to fly both planes.

Are there any seats you would recommend or any seats wich you would not choose on this planes? Unfortunately Jetairfly is not listed on seatguru or similar.

Aviation767330

Post by Aviation767330 »

Hi, in 7 days I'm going to fly to OO-TUC, I think so.
The interior was like this : http://www.google.be/imgres?um=1&hl=nl& ... 66&bih=667

So that's the OO-TUC, I'm going to fly in Comfort Class. Do anyone have pictures of this ?
And, when did they re-maked the cabin of OO-TUC ? Is it also in Comfort Class ?

Cheers

Anthony

Aviation767330

Post by Aviation767330 »

I think the OO-TUC is better. The Comfort Class is smaller so more private. That's like not much noise. But in 7 days, I'm going to fly the OO-TUC to Varadero and later to my destination : Cancun. The route is Brussels-Varadero-Cancun. I'm going to make a video report of it with : Takeoff,landing,boarding,cabin,food and much more.