Milaan Orio al Serio

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Buzz

Milaan Orio al Serio

Post by Buzz »

Hello,

Can someone tell me if Milaan Orio al Serio is open 24h? Has anyone ever been there?
If I know I can sleep a couple of houres in the airport before the 7 o'clock flight back (Ryanair is cheap but damn early!) my holiday is planned.
I have tried trough Justplanes.com, Ryanair.com, Google.be, but I can't seem to get on the site of the airport...
Thanx in advance for any help!
Jan

OO-SBZ

Re: Milaan Orio al Serio

Post by OO-SBZ »

LoBoTiC wrote:Hello,

Can someone tell me if Milaan Orio al Serio is open 24h? Has anyone ever been there?
If I know I can sleep a couple of houres in the airport before the 7 o'clock flight back (Ryanair is cheap but damn early!) my holiday is planned.
I have tried trough Justplanes.com, Ryanair.com, Google.be, but I can't seem to get on the site of the airport...
Thanx in advance for any help!
Jan
The -as I think- official web-site is http://www.sacbo.it/inglese/homepage.htm

Have a nice flight...

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

When Sabena flew there in happier times, it was called Bergamo (BGY), because it is close to that city. Now, Ryanair calls it Milano: it is a sexier name. But as close to Milan as Charleroi to Brussels...
André
ex Sabena #26567

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Alitalia has €160 deals to Milan.

If you want to combine it with spotting, you can fly BRU-FCO-LIN (close to the city) and back for a very good price!

Regards
Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

Avro

Post by Avro »

Sabena_690 wrote:Alitalia has €160 deals to Milan.

If you want to combine it with spotting, you can fly BRU-FCO-LIN (close to the city) and back for a very good price!
Frederic,

Is the connection also good if you go to FCO with SN's A319 on codeshare with Alitalia :?:

Ciao
Chris
8)

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

No problem, Chris!

You can play with your schedules as much as you want...

It's only a slight difference in price if you go via FCO. And you have 2 additional flights.

If you build in the stop, it will cost you around €190, depending on which flights you take etc.

Regards
Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

Avro

Post by Avro »

Ok thanks Frederic :wink:

Greetz
Chris
8)