4 F-4F's of FLZ @ KB 20/1

A place to discuss military aviation: airshows, stunning pictures, weapons, etc...

Moderator: Latest news team

KB_spotter

4 F-4F's of FLZ @ KB 20/1

Post by KB_spotter »

Today 4 F-4F's of Fluglehrzentrum from Hopsten did a full stop. They will depart tomorrow.

Visitors :
Falcon 20 CM02 (15W/21sqn)
C-130H CH-09 (15W/20sqn)
E-3A LX-N90449 (NAEW & CF)
F-4F's : 37+96, 38+66, 38+69 and 37+17

Also 2 Mirages F.1 did a low pass over KB airfield.

Bounder

Post by Bounder »

Yes indeed these were some great visitors. To bad the weather was totaly fucked up.

They in the morning of friday, and it was surely a nice view to see these big birds poluting the sky's above brogel :P in a cold but blue sky.

Also CH-09 came in for some touch and goes.

Hehe, and there was also a previously unseen activity of MP's. We were standing by the fence at the 05R runway, and just when we left the fence, there was a guy looking at us from the other side of the fence. So we had some fun that he was just a minute to late to chase us away. When we got into my car, an MP van stopped with blue lights on, and a guy runs from the van to the other guy at the fence. We had even more fun seeing it :) We drove back to the 23L and when crossing the lights of 05L, the van drove from the road in front of the runway, into the grass to the fence, probably to spot my car's licenceplate :P Think he didn't catch it, Didn't got any note from it so, think that they've lost the game ;)
Think it is quite strange, I'm a resident spotter at Brogel and they have written down my numberplate several times... They should know who's spending a lot of his time watching planes hump over the fence I suppose...

Greetz