Easy logout

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
sn26567

Easy logout

Post by sn26567 »

Bart,

It is easy to log in: the command always appears in highly visible places (top meny and right column). It is more difficult to log out: you have to look at a command in small print at the bottom of the main menu of the left column. Logout is something that you must do daily, it is one of the most used commands, thus it should be easy and obvious.

Now that you have two lines for the top menu, may I suggest that you introduce the logout command in one of these two lines?
André
ex Sabena #26567

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

André,

I have added a line next to the welcome-part. Now don't push to often on the log out part ;-)

ciao,

Bart

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

luchtzak wrote:I have added a line next to the welcome-part. Now don't push to often on the log out part
Great :roll: Thanks :lol: But every time I log out, I log in again some time later: that's one more visitor to the site, no? :wink:
André
ex Sabena #26567

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

No but you surely want to keep your visitors as long as possible on the website no ?

Just like in the Innovation, there are rolling-stairs just to the top right when you enter and if you want to go out you must cross the entire shop ;-)

ciao,

Bart