BRU 25/09/2018 Air Belgium for TUIfly

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Post Reply
User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 33799
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

BRU 25/09/2018 Air Belgium for TUIfly

Post by sn26567 » 23 Sep 2018, 20:31

STA 09:50 TB202P 343 OO-ABB from CRL
STD 13:00 TB203 343 OO-ABB to PUJ
André
ex Sabena #26567

TLspotting
Posts: 544
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 10:22
Location: Uccle/Ukkel,BE
Contact:

Re: BRU 25/09/2018 Air Belgium for TUIfly

Post by TLspotting » 24 Sep 2018, 16:51

Already arrived and is OO-ABD
I'm Thibault >
> Student
> Spotter at home (or outdoor,that's better) since 2016
> Instagram,Facebook and Twitter > @TLspotting

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 33799
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: BRU 25/09/2018 Air Belgium for TUIfly

Post by sn26567 » 24 Sep 2018, 17:01

TLspotting wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 16:51
Already arrived and is OO-ABD
Showing that filed timetables are sometimes a joke.
André
ex Sabena #26567

AarjenP
Posts: 67
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 25/09/2018 Air Belgium for TUIfly

Post by AarjenP » 25 Sep 2018, 09:24

Anyone idea which plane took off around 8:45 this morning? Some sort of Skyvan I think:

Image

wapo84
Posts: 435
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 25/09/2018 Air Belgium for TUIfly

Post by wapo84 » 25 Sep 2018, 10:04

AarjenP wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 09:24
Anyone idea which plane took off around 8:45 this morning? Some sort of Skyvan I think:

Image

SC7 G-BEOL, paradrop at EBDT

AarjenP
Posts: 67
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 25/09/2018 Air Belgium for TUIfly

Post by AarjenP » 25 Sep 2018, 10:58

wapo84 wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 10:04
AarjenP wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 09:24
Anyone idea which plane took off around 8:45 this morning? Some sort of Skyvan I think:

Image

SC7 G-BEOL, paradrop at EBDT
Thanks! :)

davebasing
Posts: 10
Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 00:48

EBBR 25/09/18

Post by davebasing » 26 Sep 2018, 16:35

A flying visit on 25/9. Could anyone kindly provide the reg of the Slovak Gov't A319 please (and if possible the Gulfstream (650?) parked close to it during the afternoon). Many thanks

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 10499
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: EBBR 25/09/18

Post by luchtzak » 26 Sep 2018, 16:45

davebasing wrote:
26 Sep 2018, 16:35
A flying visit on 25/9. Could anyone kindly provide the reg of the Slovak Gov't A319 please (and if possible the Gulfstream (650?) parked close to it during the afternoon). Many thanks
Moved to the correct (and only) topic on BRU 25/09/2018

Please use correct title when creating a plane spotting topic ;-)

Post Reply