Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Post Reply
Poiu
Posts: 651
Joined: 14 Nov 2015, 09:38

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by Poiu » 16 Dec 2018, 18:32

luchtzak wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 17:00
Early April fool's joke? The airline looks dead serious! Saudi low-cost airline flyadeal to launch world’s first cargo passenger class: https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/flya ... ger-class/
http://cargoclass.flyadeal.com/

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 35775
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by sn26567 » 16 Dec 2018, 22:52

Poiu wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 18:32
luchtzak wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 17:00
Early April fool's joke? The airline looks dead serious! Saudi low-cost airline flyadeal to launch world’s first cargo passenger class: https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/flya ... ger-class/
http://cargoclass.flyadeal.com/
Nice marketing trick!
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11348
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by luchtzak » 17 Dec 2018, 22:16


User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11348
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by luchtzak » 18 Dec 2018, 09:26

Drama, drama! ;-)

Passenger
Posts: 6362
Joined: 06 Dec 2010, 20:54

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by Passenger » 18 Dec 2018, 10:36

Sunday's OR-364 Aruba-Amsterdam (TUI NL) was cancelled after a bomb treat, apparently by a drunken female passenger. Result: flight postponed to the next day:

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ph-oyi

Passenger
Posts: 6362
Joined: 06 Dec 2010, 20:54

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by Passenger » 22 Dec 2018, 15:28

Angeline Flor Pua, Misss Belgium, has graduated at BAFA.
https://www.hln.be/showbizz/miss-belgie ... ~ac0a5335/

"old" news from local Borgerhout tv (internet tv news):
http://www.borgerhout.tv/nieuws/2018082 ... 2018_video

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11348
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by luchtzak » 22 Dec 2018, 15:34

Passenger wrote:
22 Dec 2018, 15:28
Angeline Flor Pua, Misss Belgium, has graduated at BAFA.
https://www.hln.be/showbizz/miss-belgie ... ~ac0a5335/

"old" news from local Borgerhout tv (internet tv news):
http://www.borgerhout.tv/nieuws/2018082 ... 2018_video
Congratulations! But ... for which airline will she start working? Curious to know!

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 35775
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by sn26567 » 22 Dec 2018, 18:33

luchtzak wrote:
22 Dec 2018, 15:34
Passenger wrote:
22 Dec 2018, 15:28
Angeline Flor Pua, Misss Belgium, has graduated at BAFA.
https://www.hln.be/showbizz/miss-belgie ... ~ac0a5335/

"old" news from local Borgerhout tv (internet tv news):
http://www.borgerhout.tv/nieuws/2018082 ... 2018_video
Congratulations! But ... for which airline will she start working? Curious to know!
Airlines should be rushing to enrol her: what a publicity!
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11348
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by luchtzak » 23 Dec 2018, 22:45

Birmingham Airport fully operational

Following the earlier Air Traffic Control technical fault, Birmingham Airport has now resolved the issue and operations have now resumed. We thank passengers for their patience and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Passenger
Posts: 6362
Joined: 06 Dec 2010, 20:54

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by Passenger » 25 Dec 2018, 22:39

Special callsign for Air Canada AC-8573 on 25th Dec 2018:

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airc ... d#1efb5b14

.
AC8573 25 12 2018.jpg

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11348
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by luchtzak » 28 Dec 2018, 11:21

2018-12-25: Involuntary activation of the inflatable R1 emergency slide of Aeromexico B787-900 (XA-ADL "Quetzalcóatl ")


Passenger
Posts: 6362
Joined: 06 Dec 2010, 20:54

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by Passenger » 29 Dec 2018, 21:50

Hannover Airport was closed from 15h30 till 20h00. Reason: a man, mid-20's, drove with his car into the aerodrome. He tested positive on cocaïne and amphetamines.

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersa ... n1650.html

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11348
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by luchtzak » 29 Dec 2018, 23:18

Car fire at Atlanta Airport

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11348
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Trivia 2018 (miscellaneous news)

Post by luchtzak » 30 Dec 2018, 13:50


Post Reply