New owner for LCC Blue Air

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Boeing767copilot

New owner for LCC Blue Air

Post by Boeing767copilot »

New owner Blue Air plans more planes, more modern and more powerful brand.

Blue Air new owner wants to strengthen the position in the airline market, targeting larger businesses and fleet expansion in 2014-2015, according to company representatives, who presented on Sunday general information about plans for the future and not the details of the takeover transaction.

"Blue Air fleet will be further modernized and increases the number of aircraft in the near future.'s A business plan assumed in the tender procedure," he said in a press conference, general manager, George Răcaru.

The company also announced that future shareholders, inter alia, strengthening brand, keeping business in 2013 in the last year and an advance of 3-5% of the turnover in the next two years, increasing confidence in operations of the company and investment in the field of over 400 employees.

Airline Management Solutions Company, established last month by four Romanian shareholders took over the goodwill of Blue Air, a transaction amounting to EUR 30 million, including the assumption of liabilities of 28 million euros.

http://www.zf.ro/companii/planurile-nou ... c-10887301

sn26567

Re: New owner for LCC Blue Air

Post by sn26567 »

I read elsewhere that now 30% of the shares of Blue Air are in the hands of Belgian citizens of Romanian origin. But that is probably written in the above article in Romanian.
André
ex Sabena #26567

bruteboeing

Re: New owner for LCC Blue Air

Post by bruteboeing »

I frequently use Blue Air to travel to Romania and really did like them... However currently i'm not so sure, i was looking for a ticket for next month and for a LCC with not alot to give on board i find 260+ euro without bags or anything else alot of money !
Flown on: Boeing: 737 - 757 - 767- 777 | Avro: RJ85 RJ100 | MD-11 | L1011 | CRJ900 | Fokker 70 | Saab 2000