Ryanair in 2013

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

crlhub

Re: Ryanair in 2013

Post by crlhub »

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

“My Ryanair” customer registration service is now live on the Ryanair.com website. All Ryanair customers can now create their own personal profile and securely store their personal details online, which will help them to make faster bookings and check-in quicker online via the Ryanair.com website.

Better late than never - until now, one had to write again the same personal détails at each and every booking, it was really wearisome.
IF IT AIN'T BOEING, I'M NOT GOING.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Not the first time that Ryanair threatens to leave an airport or a country. Eventually, they'll come back, like in Marseilles.
André
ex Sabena #26567

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

Perhaps, but in the meantime 30 routes to Morocco are cancelled from 1st April - amongst them Bergerac-Marrakech and Cuneo-Marrakech.
Not a bad thing, if you ask me : more aircraft will be available for the European bases and routes.

EasyJet could do the same :
http://www.leconomistemaghrebin.com/201 ... tte-maroc/

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/sect ... -1.1642605

Ryanair’s attempt to woo back customers with fee cuts and lower fares appears to be working, with the airline reporting record passenger numbers for December.
Some five million people flew with Ryanair last month, a 4 per cent increase on the 4.8 million passengers carried in December 2012.
The airline yesterday said a total of 81.4 million passengers were carried last year, up from 79.6 million in 2012.

Flanker2

Post by Flanker2 »

Have they stopped those annoying sales announcements across the network?
I found that very annoying and always solved it with a pair of ear plugs, but I haven't needed them recently.

I have 4 flights planned for January, so we'll see if they still do that.
Last flight with them in December, they ok'ed my checked luggage which was 2kg overweight. Nice gesture and a pleasant evolution from their previous obsession of screaming for every gram. Cabin crew was also very helpful to make a spot for my carry-on, as some pax were trying to monopolise the overheads.