Malaysia

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
MD-11

Malaysia

Post by MD-11 »

B777-2H6/ER reg. 9M-MRK
I guess this one will bring back memories to "Flightsimboy" :wink:
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

flightsimboy

Post by flightsimboy »

Hey MD-11

Actually Malaysia 777-200ER 9M-MRH (Herpa Model) was bought on the DXB-EWR sector :wink: She is displayed beautifully on my computer stand :lol:

By the way is that you in the pic with your username. If you are a real pilot I'll freak out :banana:

http://www.herpa.de/collect/collect_e/p ... &express=1 The pic in this link is horrid. She is far more beautiful in real life 8)

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

flightsimboy wrote:
By the way is that you in the pic with your username. If you are a real pilot I'll freak out
The pic is real, the guy is really me but the "uniform" is fake. :wink:
I'm wearing the shirt and epaulettes that I wear when I go to the flightsimclub. I bought the shirt at C&A for €15 and the golden bars at the luchtvaarthobbyshop in the vicinity of Schiphol for €20.
The pic was made during the SNBA opendoors on October the 5th.
I even got a vest and hat 8)
A very dangerous asset in the post 9/11 era, I think :oops:
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Avro

Post by Avro »

And everybody thought you were a real pilot when seeing you at the opendoor ;) ;)
MD-11 wrote:A very dangerous asset in the post 9/11 era, I think :oops:
Just don't board a real plane for a flight when wearing this uniform. ! Otherwise it could indeed be dangerous.

Chris
8)
Last edited by Avro on 16 Apr 2004, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

flightsimboy

Post by flightsimboy »

flightsimboy wrote: A very dangerous asset in the post 9/11 era, I think :oops:
I didn't write that 8O :D

MD-11 could easily have fooled me with that pic. You look like a real pilot and a good looking one too :wink:

Avro

Post by Avro »

flightsimboy wrote:
flightsimboy wrote: A very dangerous asset in the post 9/11 era, I think :oops:
I didn't write that 8O :D
I'm sorry :oops: I just corrected the mistake ;)

Chris
8)