My Embarrassing Model Collection

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
Comet

My Embarrassing Model Collection

Post by Comet »

Many of you have been showing photos of your nice model collections, complete with loads of models. Now it's time for me to display my embarrassing offering to everyone.

This is an official Concorde souvenir set. It consists of the Concorde model, Concorde print and Concorde booklet which was given out on board the Concorde to the passengers.

These are my other models. The Sabena A319 was a snap together model I bought in a Brussels model shop back in 2000. The smaller ones are a Boeing 747-300 of Sabena, an A310 of sabena and an A340 of Air France. The smaller ones were bought from a shop in the terminal at BRU in 2001.

I always wanted a 747 model. I finally managed to get one at a collectors fair. I had it suspended from the ceiling in a cradle, until its engines fell off and it was discarded when we moved into the new flat last year. :oops:
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise