Summer heat in Belgium (35°) causes aviation related victim

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

LX-LGX

Summer heat in Belgium (35°) causes aviation related victim

Post by LX-LGX »

Not only Southern Europe, but also Western Europe nowadays suffers from a heath wave. On many places in Belgium, temperatures will rise above 35° Celsius today and tomorrow. This is extremely exceptional in Belgium, and this exceptional heath has caused a first aviation victim. Though not fatal, I guess it's uncurable. Condolences to his family therefore. This is the story I have to share with you:

Peter Vereecke, 53, is not just an ordinary Belgian citizen: he is the former mayor from Evergem (locally pronounced as eive'hem) (Evergem = 75 km², 31.657 souls, 12.172 households). Mr Vereecke has formally filed a complaint against airplanes "because they send chemtrails down to us". Mr Vereecke has even paid 230 euro to the Belgian Justice to obtain that a judge of instruction must take up this matter immediately.

No, dear reader, mr Vereecke is not complaining against ordinary contrails (condensation trails): the former first citizen from Evergem condems chemtrails, being the "systematic and voluntary chemical and biological substances that aircraft send down to earth, causing great risk for our health". Mr Vereecke wants that a judge of instruction finds out "why these crimes happens, who orders them and wath the intentions are from those doing it".

Although he cannot proof it - hence his complaint with the Belgian Justice - he suspects Al Gore to be behind this mass destruction. People who have more details about the chemtrail - hence my post - are therefore urged to contact mr Vereecke through his own website about this crime:
http://wacbelgium.org/2009/07/30/wij-wo ... senspoeld/

galaxy

Re: Summer heath in Belgium (35°) causes aviation related victim

Post by galaxy »

Some people believe in the most ridiculous bullshit.
I'm asking the extraterrestrials why they want to kill us ,ok ?
No worries,I'm E.T.

regi

Post by regi »

But imagine that his case is accepted ? And his case comes on the role.
An expert has to be appointed. This expert appoints universities, NASA or whatever other institute to examine those chemtrails.

And imagine that the result would be that those specific trails contain quite a large amount of toxic chemicals, released above this (ex) mayor his land.

We all know it sounds like a joke. But those who follow the other "joke" going on at the highest level of the Belgian jurisdiction , know that everything is possible now in Belgium. Yes, it is possible that this case comes on the role.

Don't laugh: who could imagine 20 years ago what kind of legal nightmare would emerge around Brussels Airport + Ostend concerning noise ? ( first you build a house right under the flight path of a airport and than you go to court complaining about the noise )

grnkg

Post by grnkg »

He actually paid 250 Euro.

But in any case, well spent money :D

Maybe Belgian - yes we are aware of the problem but we don't do anything about it even though we've had already 2 helicopters landing inside the prison walls - Justice can use it to buy some steel cables :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kind regards,
GR.

fly

Post by fly »

Evergem the village that lays next to Gent harbour with all of its industrie and known for its heavy polution :lol: . I think this guy smoked to much pot if you ask me..... :roll:

teddybAIR

Post by teddybAIR »

Why not file a complaint about all toxic gases emitted by those million cars and trucks that are stuck on our roads every day? I guess this mayor is just bored to death and needs something to kill time and keep him busy...

concordino

Post by concordino »

Can someone change the title on this thread please - to HEAT from heath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_(habitat)

Not quite the same thing, eh?

C

Bottie

Post by Bottie »

concordino wrote:Can someone change the title on this thread please - to HEAT from heath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_(habitat)

Not quite the same thing, eh?

C

:thumbup: