Luchtzak

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
MD-11

Luchtzak

Post by MD-11 »

Hi folks, sorry I've been away for such a long time. I have experienced a lot ( some good, some bad ). I needed some time to place all things in perspective but now that my life takes a new start I have decided to restart my hobby regarding to planes and aviation.
Since the problems with my marriage are over ( divorced since April ) and my house is sold ( bought a new appartment ) I made a lot of new friends with which I enjoy life. I also go on motorcycle trips with other "bikers" every Sunday. But from now on I'm gong to spend a little more time on aviation. I already subscribed ( again ) on Airways Magazine, I'll also come take a look here more often. And if I find the time I plan to do some spotting also...
And perhaps during the dark winter days I'll start drawing planes again...
See you guys and girls, off course ;)
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

sn26567

Re: Luchtzak

Post by sn26567 »

Welcome back. Hopefully with some drawings of aeroplanes ;)
André
ex Sabena #26567

Comet

Post by Comet »

Welcome back MD-11 :mrgreen: Hope to see some of your super drawings again :mrgreen:
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

jan_olieslagers

Post by jan_olieslagers »

Me too will be glad to hear more. Are you still at Belgian Rail? If so (or otherwise too, of course) call along at www.hgbtf.net !