RAM 747 at Brussels .... where?

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Bruspotter

RAM 747 at Brussels .... where?

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

It's already since a while I wonder but now I really want to know it.
Probably almost everybody around here knows it : summer time is big booming time on the flights to Morroco and so as a tradition almost, Royal Air Maroc uses it's only B747-400 Jumbojet on Brussel, as well as on Amsterdam & Paris to various Morrocon destinations.

Now normally he should visit BRU multiple times a week and I've actually never seen ONE scheduled this summer as far, neither seen any picture at all from it this summer @ BRU what only understates my presumption.

Is the plane in any technical inopration or is it just because there is a HUGE fallback in the passenger numbers comparing with other years? I personally presume the second because RAM is neither using any 757's or 767's on the route.

If anybody knows and can tell me, I would appreciate it.

Regards, Yannick ;)

JM

Re: RAM 747 at Brussels .... where?

Post by JM »

As from what i heard the 744 is in technical, which is why they're sending multiple 738's and Atlas Blue aircraft. There must be someone able to confirm what's up with the 744 ?!

Greetz,
JM

RCMike

Post by RCMike »

Hey,

AT and 8A simply increased their capacity by increasing the flights between Maroc and Brussels, all with the 737-400-800 and A321's, instead of letting the big boy out...

check the timetables on the BRU website ;)

Mike

sdbelgium

Post by sdbelgium »

It had gone technical, but it is now flying again. Most of the visits are to ORY, about once a day.

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

Oh ... god***. That's really too bad.
Had expected that it would resume normal schedule than.

pfff...then we'll have to do it with the little ones I guess.
The timetables however show no changes then when I checked them at the start of the season so oficially it's still the 747 but of course where not helped with that ;)

Thanks for the answer.

Regards, Yannick ;)