MODEL PLANES 747 / 777 /

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
Allnipponairways

MODEL PLANES 747 / 777 /

Post by Allnipponairways »

:lol: hi all

i was wondering where can you get the model airplanes of 747 / 777 and others in bigger size then they sell to the tourists ...

somewhere in belgium and can you order them in other compagny colours ... :slaver:

greets

flying cobra :cheers:

AN124

Post by AN124 »

Have a look at http:\\www.lhshop.nl

They got several scales for the models.

Best Regards,
Yvo

Jense

Post by Jense »

Check out the website of Herpa Wings:
http://www.herpa.de/herpa_e.htm

I guess that is what you mean. You can order them on the Internet...
I looked @ that site, and saw 2 B772 of Singapore Airlines, one in a special paint-scheme...

Enjoy...!

greettzzz

Fabke

Post by Fabke »

Hi ,
I sell every week model planes on E-bay , not from Herpa Wings but those plastic ones from PPC , ... in 1/180 or 1/200 scale , just go to
http://cgi6.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... s=1&stab=0
to see my page with objects on E-bay , this week you can find 3 DC10's , DHL727 & EBA 737 , every week new models on E-bay so watch out , next month I will have new 747's from BA , Luxair Cargo , MNG Cargo , ... if you need more info just drop me a mail.

killerwhale65

Re: MODEL PLANES 747 / 777 /

Post by killerwhale65 »

Allnipponairways wrote: in bigger size then they sell to the tourists ...
What scale are u thinking off?
Matthias Thoen
MicroWings - Aviation Hobby Store

killerwhale65

Post by killerwhale65 »

fafafabe (what a name ... ;-) ), how much are ur transportationcosts?
where do u get all those models?
Matthias Thoen
MicroWings - Aviation Hobby Store

Fabke

Post by Fabke »

Hi , I would like to change that fafafabe but each time I want to change it in my profile it gets back to fafafabe , anyone who can help :oops:

Now to the point , normally I ask 2,5EURO to send 1 model within Belgium , if you buy more models the transport cost are getting lower of course...
I usually buy these models in shops at airports or on the aircraft , I have now a collection of about 250 airplanes inlcuding the whole Sabena , Sobelair and Citybird fleet , each time I buy new ones I have to sell some others to make place , 250 is really my maximum , if I would have more than this my girl friend would kill me :wink:
Sometimes I buy multiple models of the same aircraft and then I exchange them with other collectors.

Fab

Allnipponairways

Post by Allnipponairways »

thanks for the reply but herpa cant make it and the other ones either, im counting on individuals like fafafabe ... lol ...

greets

flying cobra

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

fafafabe wrote:Hi , I would like to change that fafafabe but each time I want to change it in my profile it gets back to fafafabe , anyone who can help :oops:

Fab
Bart"Luchtzak" where are you? :wink:
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Fafafabe,

drop me a PM with your new nickname, I will change it then.

I think this topic is more appropriate in the 'aviation hobby'-forum so I moved it to there.

greetz,

Bart
:rock: