HELP NEEDED

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
rossss

HELP NEEDED

Post by rossss »

Hello,

I don't know if someone will be able to help us,

we are trying to organize a party ( with +/- 1.000 people) in an hangar with an airplane as decoration.
Have you any idea wether it is possible to rent an hangar (near brussels) at an airport and if it will be possible to rent an aircraft aswell.

Thank you for your time,

Ross

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

you can ask if it's possible @ Grimbergen :
it's an airfield neer Brussels, there are 2 big hangars (round) and there are planes.
ask the local flying club, maybe they can help you

rossss

Thanks

Post by rossss »

Vonsmalhausen,

Thank you for this idea, i'll contact them in order to know what are the possibilities. Have a great Week End,

Ross

Avro

Post by Avro »

Why don't you try BRU airport.

As far as I know, Pfaff just organized a big reception in the old C-Pier. You'll have planes in the back grounds and DHL's taking off from every runway :wink:

Otherwise you can maybe try to contact Sabena Technics. If you have the money, they can maybe rent you a big hangar (like the one were OO-SUA was or even bigger) and put a plane in it. :P

It all depends on the budget you have for your party.

If the A380 would allready be flying I would have suggested you to rent one of those and to make a party flight with more than 600 people, wouldn't that be great :D

Ciao
Chris
8)