More drawings

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

Martinairs B767-300ER reg. PH-MCH "Prins Constantijn" at Porlamar ( Isla Margarita )
General Santiago Marino Int. Airport ( PMV/SVMG )
Normally we will fly with such plane to Isla Margarita on our honeymoon.
I sure do hope to get in and of the plane by stairs instead of jetway 8)
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

De Havilland dash 8-300 of ALM Antillean Airlines, named "Tuturutu" reg. PJ-DHB
Last edited by MD-11 on 12 Feb 2004, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

@MD-11: nice drawings, but I would appreciate it when you would split them into more different topics.

For example: one around the KLM fleet (into which you post a drawing of a B737 and an MD11, only to give an example).

Reason: the people with 56k modems are getting problems with heavy topics (and this topic is becoming quite heavy).

I will not archive it, but please continue into new more precise topics...

Thanks
Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

Roger sir, I copy that! :wink: 8)

ALM

Post by ALM »

MD-11 wrote:De Havilland dash 8-300 of ALM Antillean Airlines, named "Tuturutu" reg. PJ-DHB
Very nice....this certainly gets my two thumbs up and my signature of approval ! :D

ALM

Post by ALM »

Comet wrote:I love the Simpsons plane :lol:

Has there ever been an aircraft painted like that?
Yes, it was I believe the second logojet for WestPac based @ COS founded by former AmWest founder Edward Beauvais.
The Simpsons jet was a former TACA 733 and was painted up at BF Goodrich in SEA.

WestPac was founded in 1996 and went bust in 1998.
This logojet was also one of my favorite special schemes....I have 3 models in 1/200, 1/100 and 1/60 as a memory of this beloved jet ! :roll:

L-1011

Post by L-1011 »

Thank you for all those wonderful drawings Bart :!: