BRUCONVENTION 2007

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
BRUCONVENTION

BRUCONVENTION 2007

Post by BRUCONVENTION »

For all of you who would like to meet other spotters or find nice slides, models, photos... Don't forget that the BRUCONVENTION will take place on Saturday 20th October 2007 in Zaventem.
All details can be found on the webiste www.bruconvention.be !

By the way if you have any remark :!: or suggestion :idea: about the website or the convention, don't hesitate to let me know.

Do you find this kind of event important for your hobby ? :roll:

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Thank you for the confirmation of the date. I'll surely be there !

To answer your question : YES ! Because apart from being a spotter, I also collect several things like safety cards and timetables, and a convention must be the cheapest and most convenient way to do so ! Plus, you also meet the guy behind the collection, so you can build nice friendships.

Regards, Robin Bamps.

BRUCONVENTION

Post by BRUCONVENTION »

Thanks for your nice comment. The objective of the convention is indeed to be a meeting place for all enthousiasts. Unfortunately, the interest for this event is decreasing year by year... A possible reason is the increasing use of internet. Enthousiast can chat anytime and can buy or trade photos and other stuff via some websites like ebay.
Anyway, it really looks like it will be the last edition this year I'm afraid.

Alvaro

Post by Alvaro »

Hi,

I'll sure be there, it's a nice opportunity.

Thanks for sharing!

Regards

Alvaro
Sabena (R.I.P)
Sobelair (R.I.P)
Sn Brussels (R.I.P Officialy sinds 25th march 2007)
NEW BELGIAN AIRLINER : Sn brussels + Virgin Express = Brussels Airlines