Air Belgium Christmas presents (december news update)

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Air Belgium Christmas presents (december news update)

Post by sab319 »

1. Presents
2. New code-shares
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Presents:

Days are shortening again and temperatures dropping while everyone is preparing themselves for the fun and warm atmosphere of the holidays. Of course we at Air Belgium will do something to celebrate the holidays aswell and thank our pilots for their continous effort in the past months, having flown a big amount of flights.

The first present is a special livery A321 which will be used on our Rovaniemi flights to visit Santa claus during the Christmas holidays:

Further more we have given our site some christmas decorations to keep everyone in the holiday mood, and of course we will be distributing some more presents aswell to reward our pilots.

Christmas Holidays Contest

The pilot that has flown the most flights by 31 december 2006 will get a €30,00 voucher to spend at the MicroWings shop, providing a wide range of aviation products at the best quality and prices.

Most Flight Simulator products cost less than €30,00, so you'll get those products for free! Every Air Belgium pilot can take part in the contest, visit our website for more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. New code-shares:

A second news message that has been heard at the Air Belgium headquarters has been the announcement of new code-share contracts.

The first new code-share contract has been made with Kazachstan based Central Asian Airlines that will provide us with a new daily link from Brussels to Almaty using a B767-300 aswell as connecting services from almaty to several Kazachstani and Central Asian destinations while Central Asian Airlines will code-share on Air Belgium flights from Brussels to several european destinations.

We have also started talks with UK based carrier Fly UK airways although we haven't come to a firm contract with them yet and we hope to announce more details in a few weeks.

Air Belgium - Eireflyer is a European virtual airline operating from hubs in Brussels, Luxembourg, Dublin, Antwerp, Liege and Ostend using a fleet of Bombardier, Airbus and Boeing aircraft across the globe. For more information please visit http://www.flyabb.com

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

christmas c/s is a very good idea but I think it could have been better then just getting a santa claus from Google and past it on the aircraft.
Christmas contest is a very good idea :wink:

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

Like the Christmas Jet, though I don't think that the aircraft called 'Greece' should have been chosen...it should have been re-named Lapland!

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

vc-10 wrote:Like the Christmas Jet, though I don't think that the aircraft called 'Greece' should have been chosen...it should have been re-named Lapland!
well since it's only a temporary decoration I don't think it's that much of an issue really, it's the tought that counts :)

brieky

Post by brieky »

:shock: man, man , man,... the screenshots are just amazing!!
I really love Air Belgium!! Keep on the good work!! :D

greetz brieky 8)