Boeing 777 vervolg

Zone pour tous les messages en Français (Seulement si vous ne pratiquez pas l'Anglais) - De plaats voor alle Nederlandstalige berichten (Enkel als U de Engelse taal niet machtig bent) - Forum für alle Deutschsprachigen Beiträge (Nur im Falle Sie Englisch Nicht Beherschen)

Moderator: Latest news team

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

I see here things written about restrooms...

What I would like to know: is it possible to implement in the B777 lower deck facilities like toilets etc, just like LH has in the A346?

More facilities below deck = more pax in the cabin!

Regards
Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

Lien

Post by Lien »

I see here things written about restrooms...

What I would like to know: is it possible to implement in the B777 lower deck facilities like toilets etc, just like LH has in the A346?

More facilities below deck = more pax in the cabin!
Hi Frederc,

On the 777-200's the crew rest areas are above the pax.(bulge aft cockpit)

On the 777-300's they're in the cargo area, may be they have toilets?
But they all have phone and multimedia exquipment.

It can clearly been seen on som picture.

I will send them later

Greetings

Lien !

Lien

Post by Lien »

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Thanks Lien!

It is not yet identical of what you have on the LH A346... I guess we will have to wait till pictures of the LH lower deck facilities are available!

It sounds like a nice idea anyway!

Frederic

Lien

Post by Lien »

Hi Frederic, I have them but am still searching for them.

In the meantime here is an interesting link:

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php ... 80fe00a96b

Lien !

Comet

Post by Comet »

I think the seats in the cabin view look quite uncomfortable. I have never been on the 777 so I cannot say much about it, other than its appearance, but I do prefer the 747-400, that is my favourite in-service Boeing aircraft.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=172673

And I thought I had seen a few days ago a discussion on a.net where was stated that the KLM B777 had NO PVT's? I even remember a picture without PVT's...

Frederic

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Comet wrote:I think the seats in the cabin view look quite uncomfortable. I have never been on the 777 so I cannot say much about it, other than its appearance, but I do prefer the 747-400, that is my favourite in-service Boeing aircraft.
Having flown Thai's 777 and 744 the same day, it struck me that the interior (seating, comfort) was identical in both planes.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Lien

Post by Lien »

Hi Frederic,

In the meantime here are some more crew cabins:

crew rest areas

Lower rest rooms
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/341373/L/
Upper rest rooms
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/318975/L/
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/318974/L/
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/305224/L/

Lien !

Comet

Post by Comet »

sn26567 wrote:
Comet wrote:I think the seats in the cabin view look quite uncomfortable. I have never been on the 777 so I cannot say much about it, other than its appearance, but I do prefer the 747-400, that is my favourite in-service Boeing aircraft.
Having flown Thai's 777 and 744 the same day, it struck me that the interior (seating, comfort) was identical in both planes.
I cannot argue with what you say Andre, but the interior of the KLM 777 in the link does look uncomfortable. Maybe it is just the KLM 777 which is like that.

I just find the 744 more pleasing in every way - I love to travel on it, and I certainly love to get it on video whenever I get the chance. And it has a brilliant flightdeck!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Lien

Post by Lien »

The development of real 'crew rest areas' is quite recent in fact.

Lien !

A318

Post by A318 »

Comet wrote:
sn26567 wrote:
I cannot argue with what you say Andre, but the interior of the KLM 777 in the link does look uncomfortable. Maybe it is just the KLM 777 which is like that.

I just find the 744 more pleasing in every way - I love to travel on it, and I certainly love to get it on video whenever I get the chance. And it has a brilliant flightdeck!
It's the normal business class seating from Boeing and they are veryyyyyyyyyyy comfortable. The part on top is for the privacy and the chair actualy slides into it's frame when you go into the flat position. So your idea comet that it is not comfortable is not correct.

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

Avro

Post by Avro »

It's the normal business class seating from Boeing and they are veryyyyyyyyyyy comfortable. The part on top is for the privacy and the chair actualy slides into it's frame when you go into the flat position. So your idea comet that it is not comfortable is not correct.
I also had the impression that the seats were uncomfortable when I first saw the pictures. But it's most probably just the look of the gray part on the top that makes me think it's uncomfortable.

Lien,

Thx for the nice "crew rest area" pictures :wink:

Ciao
Chris
8)

Post by 777 »

Usually not all Boeings have the same seats nor the pitch.

Nornally each airline can decide what they want.

This is one of the relations with the Boeing number.

andre