Boeing 777 vervolg

Zone pour tous les messages en Français (Seulement si vous ne pratiquez pas l'Anglais) - De plaats voor alle Nederlandstalige berichten (Enkel als U de Engelse taal niet machtig bent) - Forum für alle Deutschsprachigen Beiträge (Nur im Falle Sie Englisch Nicht Beherschen)

Moderator: Latest news team

Boeing 777 vervolg

Post by 777 »

DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Post by 777 »

Hi Bart

Dus dat is de verklaring voor het hogere niveau van de 'fuselage' achter de cockpit ?

Dit maakt namelijk het uitlerlijk van de 777 origineel en herkenbaar.
In de crew rest rooms hebben ziij dezelfde
faciliteit als de passagiers(multimedia....)

andre

DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Post by 777 »

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

De plaatsen voor de crew zijn comfortabelder dan die voor de passagiers!
En ja, Andre nog eens bedankt voor die wonderbaarlijke 777 foto's!

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

A318

Post by A318 »

bartjuh wrote:Goed initiatief.

Heb vanmorgen navraag gedaan, de crew restrooms zijn inderdaad boven de deuren die eerder genoemd zijn. daarnaast is er een systeem dat men vanuit de galley altijd de cabin restrooms kan oproepen, dit zelfde is voor de cockpit, zij kunnen " hun " restroom ook altijd oproepen.
Mijn info is dan natuurlijk ook uit de eerste hand geweest bartjuh :)

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Post by 777 »

vliegtuigfreak wrote:De plaatsen voor de crew zijn comfortabelder dan die voor de passagiers!

Hi,

dit zou wel eens waar kunnen zijn. Meer comfort voor de crew dan pax.

andre

Post by 777 »

Hi Bartjuh,

do you know this link ?

http://members.chello.nl/s.c.verbrugge/

it has xls spreadsheets with the latest news about nearly all civil
aircraft, also Concorde, Comet, L1011, etc ......

andre

Lien

Post by Lien »

Hi andre,

I have been away since this morning and I see you opened a new b777 topic.

I have recommended this link(xls files) to Bartjuh, other members are at liberty to use it as well of course.

My A320 xls files are from 22-10-03.

Lien !

Lien

Post by Lien »

I just checked B777 in fo which says 453 planes delivred and 648 ordered.

Lien !

Lien

Post by Lien »

Hi 777,

I just found a nice cabin view:

cabin views
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/289098/L/

Lien !

Lien

Post by Lien »

Hallo Bartjuh,

I just had a Mail from KLM, they seem to be overwelmed by the planes performances.

see you

Lien !

Post by 329 »

Latest news from Boeing
Boeing Receives FAA Approval for Jeppesen EFB on 777
SEATTLE, Oct. 27, 2003 -- The U. S. Federal Aviation Administration has approved new Boeing [NYSE:BA] flight deck technology that will lower pilot workload and reduce flight delays by giving pilots better access to critical information.

The FAA action allows Boeing to install the Class 3 version of the Jeppesen Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) on the Boeing 777. This is the first time a fully integrated Class 3 EFB has been approved for commercial service. In addition, the European Joint Airworthiness Authorities (JAA) have agreed to accept the FAA authorization as certification for the nations under its purview.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines took delivery of the first 777 equipped with a Class 3, certified EFB. All 10 of the 777-200ERs KLM has ordered will have EFB on board.

"This is a vital milestone in our effort to e-enable the air transport system," said Ray Marzullo, Boeing vice president, Flight Services. "The EFB will bring airlines significant gains in efficiency and situational awareness through the strategic application and integration of data."

The EFB transforms into digital format all the printed material pilots use to fly, including navigational charts, flight manuals and logbooks. It also offers:

An airport moving map feature that precisely displays the airplane's position on an airport tarmac.

A performance calculator that allows the pilot to instantly calculate ideal speeds and engine settings, taking into account any weather, runway, and payload. Such instant calculations could help KLM carry as much as 9,000 kg (20,000 lbs.) extra on a flight. A similar function to support landing calculations also is included.

A viewer for cabin surveillance systems that helps meet new and anticipated regulatory requirements. The first unit with cabin surveillance will be delivered in March 2004; units delivered earlier will be retrofitted.

Boeing's Crew Information Services integrated, certified and installed the EFB systems, using Jeppesen software and Astronautics Corp. of America hardware.

The FAA certification represents the agency's first ever approval under Advisory Circular 120-76A of a fully integrated, Class 3 EFB for commercial service.

Post by 329 »

Hi, here some more details about the B777

B777-200
http://www.airliners.net/info/stats.main?id=106
B777-300
http://www.airliners.net/info/stats.main?id=107

OCR_ole_ole

Post by OCR_ole_ole »

Hellooo,

I read a few times that people are fascinated by these restrooms for cabin and cockpit crew... I just wonder how passengers see these places... certainly very spacious and nice...

i know that the 777 has a lot of options overthere, but i know one thing for sure (and this out of my own experience) that the majority of the cabin crew will be pleased to close their eyes and let their feet rest for max. 3h :) On flights to North America it will even not be used...

Did someone mention already that one snoring fellow cabin crew member can make this restroom into a room of horror :) (I always carried a pack of <i>boule quies</i> :lol:

yours :)

fré