BRU 11/11/2005

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

website-info

BRU 11/11/2005

Post by website-info »

Hi All,

today (and therefore tomorrows) Etihad is A6-EYX.

Rgds
T

Avro

Post by Avro »

Very nice pictures Andries. You lucky guy seeing the Airpost B737 and the Dagen Industri special livery Malmö ;)

Anyway, do you know if the Air Algerie you saw is the only B738 they have with winglets or are other planes already equipped with them ?

Chris

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Nice pictures, it's a pitty that the weather conditions were not so good.

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

Indeed very nice pictures again , only too bad of the dull typical dark Belgian weather. :roll:

Anyway , your' lucky, LH with Football nose , Air Algerie B738wgl!!!!!:P

Really great planes!

And again what I am telling myself yet a looong time IS AGAIN proved...EVERY time I stand on 25L for Arrivals and the UA is Delayed I get a old coloured one , if I stand at 25R for Departures THE SAME story...are they doing it for that? :D They're seriously fooling me.

Anyway , he can't keep hiding for me :D

By the way : Avro. If you want to see a Airposte Europe , you just have to go when there are RAM Cargo flights. They used to operate this with a own 737Combi/Cargo...but it seems more and more that Europe airposte operates this flights now. I've seen already 3 (2 different) on 2 days of spotting , so not SO hard to see them I think.I can't promise you that it WILL be a Airposte THAT they , it might as well be a RAM too , but there is a BIG chance so...success I would say! ;)

Best regards: Yannick ;)

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Avro wrote:Anyway, do you know if the Air Algerie you saw is the only B738 they have with winglets or are other planes already equipped with them ?
The newly delivered batch of B738's (regs 7T-VKA, -VKB, -VKC) are equipped with winglets (and also missing the "eyebrow" windows).

I can also confirm the Etihad as being A6-EYX today as I went looking for it.

Regards, Robin Bamps.

C_J

Post by C_J »

Nice pics!

Andries

Post by Andries »

Thanks for the nice comments !

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

Avro

Post by Avro »

Thanks Robin