US soldiers involved in cocaine trafficking

A place to discuss military aviation: airshows, stunning pictures, weapons, etc...

Moderator: Latest news team

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

I hope that they will hunt down all :censored: and punish them hard.

Trafficking drugs is one thing, but doing this while having a job which should undermine drugs trafficking is really "not done". :?

C-117

Post by C-117 »

If convicted - these clowns will be sentenced to a very long time in prison. Not only is it a criminal offense - but they dishonored their service and uniform. Shameful.

Ozzie1969
Location: Brugge, Flanders + Annan, Scotland + Ormoc,Philippines

Post by Ozzie1969 »

C-117 wrote:If convicted - these clowns will be sentenced to a very long time in prison. Not only is it a criminal offense - but they dishonored their service and uniform. Shameful.
I suspect they will receive a dishonourable discharge as soon as they have served their prison sentence.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

I think they should be kept in general population amongst the prisioners.

Spiteful. Bush talks a lot and here his soilders do these things. Petty ain't it :mad:
Aum Sweet Aum.

Ozzie1969
Location: Brugge, Flanders + Annan, Scotland + Ormoc,Philippines

Post by Ozzie1969 »

Advisor wrote:I think they should be kept in general population amongst the prisioners.

Spiteful. Bush talks a lot and here his soilders do these things. Petty ain't it :mad:
I never knew Bush was omnipotent. Anything bad happens, and it's Bush's fault... :roll:

earthman

Post by earthman »

That's the downside of being the top boss, everything can be blamed on you. Especially Bush, he's the supreme commander of the armed forces, eventually this is his responsibility. It does make him look bad (not that he looked so good before, but still).