Upload Media Rules

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
luchtzak

Upload Media Rules

Post by luchtzak »

Hello,

if you have great aviation pictures, airlinemeal-pictures, flightsimulator-pictures or something else you can upload it via the Media-part of this website.

When you have finished uploading something you should send me a PM (Private Message) because otherwise it can take some time before I see that new images have been uploaded.

In case that you feel that your image can't be placed in the correct division you could propose a new part. I will have a look and create a new subdirectory.

Please also note that images are limited to a 1024*786 size and max. 150kbs. Otherwise this webspace get's out of control and I'm only a poor steward ;-)

greetings,

luchtzak
:rock:
Last edited by luchtzak on 27 Oct 2003, 01:55, edited 2 times in total.

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Hello,

to stop the confusion of some of our members:

:arrow: if you have e-mailed me some pictures or send them via messenger to have a look and you agreed that I can use them on my website I will do so and will not ask for every picture your permission to add it...
:arrow: in case you want a picture removed e-mail me or PM me with the link so I can remove the concerned picture(s)
:arrow: a copyright-notice is available below in this website
:arrow: this is a non-professional website with loads of aviation-lovers who love to share their pictures with other people in the aviation-world. It is a great place to show your pictures so people can contact you to use it for commercial purposes...

ciao,

luchtzak
:rock: