Which VA(s) Do You Fly With?

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
TVB

Post by TVB »

And I currently fly for Hapag Lloyd (www.hapag-virtual.com).

Tom.

Comet

Post by Comet »

I'll take a look at Hapag Lloyd, I had never thought about them when looking for VAs.

I had a busy day in FS2002 yesterday - a flight for SNBA VA, a flight for Go Virtual, planning a flight for Austrian Virtual between Vienna and Stuttgart.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

Comet wrote:I'll take a look at Hapag Lloyd, I had never thought about them when looking for VAs.

I had a busy day in FS2002 yesterday - a flight for SNBA VA, a flight for Go Virtual, planning a flight for Austrian Virtual between Vienna and Stuttgart.
Would you want to be a pilot for my va, Air belgium? http://www.airbelgium.be.tt :jump2:

You would be our first female pilot ;)

Comet

Post by Comet »

sab - I would be honoured to fly for your VA :mrgreen: Your fleet has a very smartt livery.
Louise

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

I fly for SNBA virtual (SAB401) and for British Airways virtual (BAV501) but I like Homefly more than the software from BAV.

snfreak

Post by snfreak »

well i'm not a regular on this forum but saw the topic and couldn't resist ;-)
like vital i fly for svagroup
been in the staff for a few years now and made it to ceo
and i don't fly other airlines (i don't have time for that and i don't want to 8) )

Comet

Post by Comet »

Seeing as others are giving their VA pilot numbers here, I'll do mine :mrgreen:

I am SAB428 from SNBA VA, BAW1088 from British Airways Virtual, AUA 753 from Austrian Virtual, STA 280 from Go/Flybe Virtual and DL428 from Delta/Lufthansa Virtual.

I too find the software from SNBA VA easier to deal with than the new one from BA, that has suddenly become very complex for offline flying.
Louise

Comet

Post by Comet »

My latest VA flight was Innsbruck to Salzburg with Austrian (Arrows). It was an early morning departure, and so was dark the whole way. I intend to fly the same route in summer to catch all that superb scenery, and see the mountains as I dodge round 'em :lol:
Louise

EBBRspotter

Post by EBBRspotter »

Dutchbird

Comet

Post by Comet »

The other day I joined Luxair and made my first flight for them in an ERJ145 to CDG. I also joined Ryanair, but I will have to withdraw from that one because their site crashes my internet browser (both Firefox 1.1 and IE6).
Louise

Comet

Post by Comet »

I have just had a gross day in virtual flying :evil: This afternoon I decided to fly a CDG-LCY route for Air France. Just reached cruising altitude and the FS2002 crashed :evil: Tonight I loaded up FS2002 again intending to repeat the flight and finish it. Less than five minutes after take off from CDG and the damned FS crashes again :evil: I shall try again later in the wek and hope I get a little further - like LCY!
Louise

DHC6

Post by DHC6 »

I fly with WestJet Virtual. It is a brilliantly run VA .....sort of like WestJet Airlines :-)
http://www.virtualwestjet.org
I am hoping to join Ryan Air Virtual as WestJet doesn't fly in Europe and I would like to experience some European flying.
http://www.geocities.com/ryanair_virtual/

TUB001

Post by TUB001 »

DHC6 wrote:I fly with WestJet Virtual. It is a brilliantly run VA .....sort of like WestJet Airlines :-)
http://www.virtualwestjet.org
True, I flew Westjet last week and was really amazed... excellent airline !

tlb

Post by tlb »

Hello,

I'm new here and I fly for the V-Bird VA

Regards,

Cor

Comet

Post by Comet »

sab319 wrote: Would you want to be a pilot for my va, Air belgium? http://www.airbelgium.be.tt :jump2:

sab - I applied at the weekend to join your VA and I'm still waiting to hear the result.
Louise

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

Comet wrote:
sab319 wrote: Would you want to be a pilot for my va, Air belgium? http://www.airbelgium.be.tt :jump2:

sab - I applied at the weekend to join your VA and I'm still waiting to hear the result.
Oh, I'll check out what the problem is, but we just hired a new personnel manager so maybe we've had a little bit of troublesome communication. I hope to get it solved asap.

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Same here... signed up for Thomas Cook VA, got the reaction email, but still not a member or pilot nr...

Comet

Post by Comet »

Thanks sab.
Louise

Maaske

Post by Maaske »

DAT202D wrote:Same here... signed up for Thomas Cook VA, got the reaction email, but still not a member or pilot nr...
Hey DAT202D , well I know the TCVAB staff is working hard on a new database and database interface so I guese you will be helped quite soon.

But at the moment the staff is working quite hard I heard :o

Grtz

Comet

Post by Comet »

I had a very bad day in FS yesterday :cry: I decided to do a flight for Austrian Virtual, as I haven't flown with them for some time. My first choice was Vienna to Brussels with my beautiful new Fokker 70 from Project Fokker. The only problem was that the damned aircraft would not take off :oops: I don't know why, as normally it is a dream to fly this aircraft, it had gathered speed in the normal way and when I raised the nose, the nose stayed up but the rest of the aircraft did not follow. I am glad that wasn't an online flight :oops:

Then my second attempt involved a short hop from Salzburg to Linz in my beloved CRJ of Tyrolean. Beautiful flight, aircraft well behaved, good landing. Then when I open the flight manager to submit the flight report, it had not recorded the details. So now I will have to do it all again :dammit:
Louise