Question for Contact

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
albu

Question for Contact

Post by albu »

Now let's start with intro: I'm 47 years young, married and a retired LanceCorporal of german bundeswehr with a homepage to international military mail.

So I'm looking always for soldiers, who a serving for their army with UN-missions (or even NATO), like ISAF, KFOR...UNAMSIL, UNMEE... if anyone is interested in getting contact with me by snailmail from his mission - please send a mail.

If you want to see "what's that guy doing?" - then please visit my homepage to see - I've no commercial interests and do it for fun (and you must not be a lieutenant-general ...I even got answers from "normal" soldiers, too!

@mod: hope thats ok - if not, please edit or delete! (or move to correct topic) :?

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Thanks for your introduction, albu, and welcome to Luchtzak.

Retired at 47? Gives you a hell of a lot of time to enjoy your passions, like miltary aviation.

I post the URL of your homepage in clear, for those who are interested: http://www.bw-feldpost.de/ (great site, by the way!)
André
ex Sabena #26567

albu

Post by albu »

Hello Andre!
Thanks for the compliment! By the way - I'm only "retired" with bundeswehr - I'm working as software-engineer with a german company like "wal-mart" (not Metro...but we are not far away...) - and time? We have a son of 12 who loves table-tennis (he is last club-champion of youth below 13 years...) and so nearly each weekend we are driving for a match..

MKAirlines

Post by MKAirlines »

Welcome To Luchtzak

Enjoy Your stay

and a very nice homepage by the way 8)

Avro

Post by Avro »

It's a very nice website you have there with many pieces of information.

Keep up the good work and welcome to Luchtzak Albu.

Chris

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Welcome Albu, when I find some time I will discover your website!