Hooters Air takes off with waitresses in hot pants

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

If any of the passengers who boarded an aging Hooters Air 737 in Atlanta on Thursday had a fear of flying, none showed it.

Perhaps it was the thought of attractive young women in hot pants and tank tops that set their minds at ease.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

How can puritan America accept that? :D

André
André
ex Sabena #26567

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Hooters Air flight attendant:

actually you have 3 safety-flight attendants in normal outfit and 2 hooter-girls :-)

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Looks like a wonderful idea for SN to attract lots of customers :D :lol: :wink: :idea:

André
André
ex Sabena #26567

snfreak

Post by snfreak »

I realy like those outfits :)
Something new and refreshing ;)

Allnipponairways

Post by Allnipponairways »

Nice outfits , loooovvvveeee to fly them at least once in my life ... lol ... grrrr

greets
fmying cobra

Lien

Post by Lien »

Hummmmmmmm..... a hot item

Lien !

Post by 777 »

I see Lien is in the mood again.

andre

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

snfreak wrote:I realy like those outfits :)
Something new and refreshing ;)
:) I like them too...
For those who want to get a better insight (LOL) in Hooters, here are a few interesting pics :lol:

the livery:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/425679/M/

the cabin crew:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/332877/M/
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/332876/M/
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/332873/M/
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/332872/M/

the cockpit crew:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/332874/M/

the cabin interior:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/332875/M/

:wink: I hope I'll get a free ticket for all this advertising :wink:

Post by 777 »

This is the airline to fly, how many planes do they have.

andre

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

777 wrote:This is the airline to fly, how many planes do they have.

andre
Indeed Andre...
Let's charter one of their Boeing 737s (with the NICE good looking cabin crew) for our trip to the Airbus Factory.

I am pretty sure that we wouldn't have problems to find people to come and fly with us :lol:

BeN :idea:

Allnipponairways

Post by Allnipponairways »

Really nice cabin crew , where do they fly fom as i then can request a ticket to fly with them once ...

greets

flying cobra

twan01

Post by twan01 »

Won't be pessimistic and won't spoil your appetite but, with this kind of girls I feel much more comfortable in a bar in stead of an airplane at 30.000 ft. I wonder if they have ever heard about the fack that things can go wrong too while flying. And those problemes you just don't solve with a nice figure. :wink: :wink: :wink:
I think safe flying and giving a perfect service on board is much more than just have some nice boobs. :D :D :D
Keep 'Em Flying !!

"Twan"

www.iapa.be

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

The hooter girls don't do anything more than selling drinks and tax free things. There are always two real FAs on board ( or was it 3 ? )
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

twan01

Post by twan01 »

MD-11,

And what about the FAA regulations concerning these "fake" flight attendents :?:

Either they are cabin crew or passengers. As they are working on board, they are considered as cabin crew, and for cabin crews there are still FAA regulations !!!
It's right that there are probably 2 or 3 "real" FA on board, but don't they take a little bit the work of the flight attendents, and if all the work can't be done by the "real" FA's isn't it then time to put one more "real FA" on board instead of a "fake" one. (I think there are a lot of them looking work !!)
And in cas of emmergency I hope they won't say to the passengers : " Do'nt ask me, I'm a fake one". :wink: :wink: :wink:
Keep 'Em Flying !!

"Twan"

www.iapa.be

vflies

Post by vflies »

OO-SBZ wrote: the cockpit crew:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/332874/M/
Hehehehe

Finally good looking pilots! :lol:
Quite a nice change from all those hairy guys! :lol:

Too bad all FD doors are reinforced... :cry:

LOL

VFlies

A318

Post by A318 »

twan01 wrote:Won't be pessimistic and won't spoil your appetite but, with this kind of girls I feel much more comfortable in a bar in stead of an airplane at 30.000 ft. I wonder if they have ever heard about the fack that things can go wrong too while flying. And those problemes you just don't solve with a nice figure. :wink: :wink: :wink:
I think safe flying and giving a perfect service on board is much more than just have some nice boobs. :D :D :D
Okay but if something goes wrong at least you have some nice places to protect your head and feel a little more safe and comfortable :mrgreen:
On the other hand, they fly with 737-200 looking at the picture and those things keep on flying like new, so you have a bigger chance that you have a very very nice flight and view then you get in real problems.......or you should travel with your wife but that's another story ;)

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

BBKing

Post by BBKing »

Old planes and young girls .... better than young planes and old girls.

As far as I know they operate at this moment two 737-200's and one 737-300.

The US market being so competitive, airlines have to find other ways to attract customers.

What would be next?

Luchtzak Air, with Bart serving the crowd in hot pants ....?????? :D :D :D :D

Captain

Post by Captain »

It's about time someone came up with a new 'flying experience' product.

In conventional airlines the air hostess greets you, does the security procedure, serves you drinks and that's it.

I think that a bit of real inflight entertainment (not being sexist), chicken wings, etc... will make flying much more fun and add to the whole experience.

This is a great idea for short flights for groups of men travelling to holiday destinations. Would be popular in Europe to places like the Barcelona, London, Berlin, etc.

Comet

Post by Comet »

Captain wrote:It's about time someone came up with a new 'flying experience' product.

In conventional airlines the air hostess greets you, does the security procedure, serves you drinks and that's it.

I think that a bit of real inflight entertainment (not being sexist), chicken wings, etc... will make flying much more fun and add to the whole experience.

This is a great idea for short flights for groups of men travelling to holiday destinations. Would be popular in Europe to places like the Barcelona, London, Berlin, etc.
Sounds thoroughly dreadful to me. That is why I love to fly with quality carriers (without being snobbish).

The most fun I ever had on a flight was listening to the announcements of the steward on my first ever Sabena flight between Manchester and Brussels, back in 2000. His stand up comedy routine was the best yet!

And why should flying just be made fun for groups of men? :evil:
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise