The Flying Dream

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
MD-11

The Flying Dream

Post by MD-11 »

Now it's more a nightmare since we will never see this beautiful "Albatros" again at EBBR. :cry: :cry:
City Bird, we will never forgot you, at least I won't :(
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

nwa757

Post by nwa757 »

Cool drawing. The MD-11 is one of my favorite aircraft. Too bad they are all being turned into freighters or scrapped.
Onward and Upward...

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

I want flightplans of them for my FS! But i can't find them! Does sombody have a clue please??

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

nwa757

Post by nwa757 »

vliegtuigfreak wrote:I want flightplans of them for my FS! But i can't find them! Does sombody have a clue please??
I'd try www.avsim.com or www.flightsim.com. They both have a lot of FS flight plans.
Onward and Upward...

wolle_alol

Post by wolle_alol »

I miss city bird too. I flew on one of its last flights from Palma de Mallorca to brussels, it was wonderfull. It's sad that this company has dissapeared!

sn26567

Re: The Flying Dream

Post by sn26567 »

MD-11 wrote:Now it's more a nightmare since we will never see this beautiful "Albatros" again at EBBR.
City Bird, we will never forgot you, at least I won't
I will also always remember: flew on it to Puerto Plata via Varadero. Superb flight, excellent service.
André
ex Sabena #26567