BelgiumExel has landed

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

vflies

Post by vflies »

Yes, V-Bird, that's indeed what's been said all along...
There was just not enough time to recruit and train Belgian crews bfore they started operating.
I'm already amazed they managed to paint an aircraft, even if it's just a temporary scheme...
Let's cut them some slack and give them some time to develop. ;-)

VFlies

V-Bird

re

Post by V-Bird »

And... don`t forget,

In the beginning air holland crew will fly the belgiumexel plane.... at this moment -/+ 50% of the air holland crew is former Sabena and CityBird crew, so there will be a belgium staff aboard the plane in the beginning.....

Kind regards

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

luchtzak wrote:I read in the newspaper today that BelgiumExel will not work with Belgian pilots and cabin crew! Not good for our jobless colleagues...
I read in La Libre Belgique today (see article in francophone forum) that they will eventually operate with Belgian cabin and cockpit crew, and even with a Belgian AOC in less than 2 months.
vflies wrote:I'm already amazed they managed to paint an aircraft, even if it's just a temporary scheme... ...
Painted? They only put a BelgiumExel.com logo...
André
ex Sabena #26567

vflies

Post by vflies »

Well, think positive André!
At least they did it! ;-)

VFlies

V-Bird

re

Post by V-Bird »

To: Andrè:

Thats strange, in the dutch press i read that they keep there dutch license at least for 1 year.... :oops:

Kind Regards,

V-Bird

after rollout

Post by V-Bird »

Kind regards,

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Livery should look like this after repaint:

greetz,

Bart
:rock:

V-Bird

livery

Post by V-Bird »

Awesome!!! :P :lol:

vflies

Post by vflies »

That's a good livery...
Another Belgian airline sporting the colors of the House of Orange... ;-)

VFlies

Hasjie

Post by Hasjie »

Belgium Exel stijgt op

Vanaf deze ochtend vliegen de Thomas Cook-klanten naar de Caraïben en midden Afrika (Kenya en Zanzibar) met de nieuwe luchtvaartmaatschappij Belgium Exel. DE boeing 767 lande gisterenavond in Zaventem. De bemanning is grotendeels Belgisch en tweetalig. Een dertigtal mensen is al in dienst, die grotendeels van het failliete Sobelair komen. De nederlandse Exe-groep heeft in Nederland, Noord-Italië en op de Caraïben kleinere Luchtvaartmaatschappijen. Sinds enkele maanden vliegt Exel de lange afstanden voor Thomas Cook, en ook TUI, in Nederland. Daarom vond Thomas Cook (met neckermann en Pegase in één groep) een synergie met België een gemakkelijk: als dat ene vliegtuig defect is, kan er een back-up komen uit Nederland?

Grtzzz
Thomas

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

luchtzak wrote:Livery should look like this after repaint:

greetz,

Bart
:rock:
Haaaaaaa!!!!!! :jumpy: that's mutch better :lol:

SAB-OM

Post by SAB-OM »

If I'm informed correctly they are using the radio callsign "HollandExel" if it was a flight on a Chievres Departure (cleared CIV MEDIL) this morning at about 08:15...

which confirms they don't have the necessary licenses yet

L-1011

Post by L-1011 »

vflies wrote: Another Belgian airline sporting the colors of the House of Orange... ;-)
Yep, makes two of them :wink: They could paint the plane in Belgian colors, but then they'd have to make it fly all the time in BRU, 'caus a plane with Belgian colors in the Netherlands :shakehead: :wink:

Anyway, it's nice to see that everything is going ok for them (for the time being)

ciao,
TriStar :wink: