Are you on Facebook?

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
NLDflyer

Are you on Facebook?

Post by NLDflyer »

If you are on Facebook, you can check the three winning entries in Lufthansa's photo competition - Spot the Plane- and read all the reactions!

The 1st prize was free return tickets for 2 in business class on any of Lufthansa's intercontinental flights. However, the competition turned into a huge scam. The entries at the top positions were using exchange voting on a massive scale - up to 60 votes were exchanged each time!

Eventually, the three most ridiculous pictures won! Never participate in such scams because you will never win. Besides, the only purpose of such a contest is to get access to your Facebook data and that of your friends. In return, you get a slap in the face by Lufthansa!
Last edited by NLDflyer on 06 Sep 2011, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.

Comet

Re: Are you on Facebook?

Post by Comet »

I tried to access Spot the Plane but got an error message "The requested URL was not found on the server.

If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again."
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

NLDflyer

Re: Are you on Facebook?

Post by NLDflyer »

Comet wrote:I tried to access Spot the Plane but got an error message "The requested URL was not found on the server.

If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again."
I am sorry you couldn't access the URL but due to massive scamming the LH server seemed to be busy all the time. The competition is closed and that's why I changed the entry.