Qatar Airways la bien aimée

Zone pour tous les messages en Français (Seulement si vous ne pratiquez pas l'Anglais) - De plaats voor alle Nederlandstalige berichten (Enkel als U de Engelse taal niet machtig bent) - Forum für alle Deutschsprachigen Beiträge (Nur im Falle Sie Englisch Nicht Beherschen)

Moderator: Latest news team

J.R.

Qatar Airways la bien aimée

Post by J.R. »

Avez-vous déjà voyagé à bord de Qatar Airways ? Confirmez-vous la qualité d'encadrement et de confort de cette compagnie du Golfe très réputée ?
A lire :
- Qatar Airways, la petite compagnie du Golfe qui monte, qui monte

fretn

Re: Qatar Airways la bien aimée

Post by fretn »

It's not a small company anymore ;).
They are a very good airline.
If you have the choice to fly them, DO IT!

capetown

Post by capetown »

I flew them last year from LHR over DOH to Trivandrum in India (economy class), and, honestly, I was a bit dissapointed. I tried Gulf Air and Etihad before (on my trips to India), and found them slightly better. But I guess this is a very subjective experience so to all of you out there : try them out !

thalenoi

Post by thalenoi »

I flew them a good number of times between 2002-2006 CDG-DOH-BKK 2x year.
Nothing to complain about, got FF silver after 2 returns, excellent perks: business class check in, 10kgs extra luggage, lounge access. I enjoyed upgrades to business and booked paid business tickets afterwards.
Only negative was business seats were not flat beds. Seems they are now.

Since 2007 I fly Etihad out of Brussels.
Looks as if 2011 QR connection time BRU-DOH-BKK gives you only 55 minutes with A330-200, doubt this will problem-less.
They do have 2 more B777/300ER daily flights, first one 8h after BRU-DOH, don't want to wait that much for connection.