Privilege/Miles & More question

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

brusselsairlinesfan

Re: Privilege/Miles & More question

Post by brusselsairlinesfan »

sn26567 wrote:
HighInTheSky wrote:Residents of Germany or other countries where there is no home carrier that is working with M&M, will recieve a card with the LH logo+ offers and promotions from LH.
This seems very unfair. A Privilege member should automatically receive a card with the SN logo, no matter where he lives. By doing this LH is trying to get new business at the expense of SN, which is only a 45% subsidiary.
I must admit that I do agree...

HighInTheSky

Post by HighInTheSky »

My privilege miles are added on my M&M account... It seems ok, only the miles that I should recieve from my Amex card from last month are not there...

HighInTheSky

Post by HighInTheSky »

A question to all of you who have a M&M account and a SN Amex card: did anyone recieve already miles from Amex? I called them last week and they told me they've transferred miles 25th October and 25th November, but I didn't recieve anything...

So I'm going to give M&M a call, but I was wondering if I was the only one ;)

eurojet

Post by eurojet »

Hi Highin the sky,

same for me, no Amex miles on my M&M yet (and they owe me a lot ...)... Let us know what M&M tells you ....

dna

Post by dna »

Same here. No miles for Brussels Airlines Amex since the transfer to M&M. I had membership through Lufthansa, so that is the account I use now.
Last edited by dna on 08 Dec 2009, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.

nordikcam

Post by nordikcam »

Hello...same for me ! :?

HighInTheSky

Post by HighInTheSky »

Okay guys, this was the reply:

Amex still needs to sign a contract with M&M to add the miles directly to our accounts. Now they still credit the Privilege account, and SN transfers the miles once a month to the new M&M account. Last time (and also first time) they did this was last week thursday. Those miles will be in the M&M account by the end of this week.

As of tomorrow (9 December, Star Alliance) there will be other cards available as well (Mastercard, Visa) and the deal with Amex should be OK by January (so direct transfer of miles to M&M)

b720

Post by b720 »

same here. did not get mine either..and m&m said they transfered miles of two months nov.30th.. i called amex..they said the same.. yet to see them on my account..

eurojet

Post by eurojet »

Amex miles as from October are now on my M&M account, so problem seems to be solved ... and finally we reached the 200,000 miles, so I'd better start checking something nice for me and the miss ...

HighInTheSky

Post by HighInTheSky »

Same here! ;)

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Still no new cards available? :(
Best regards,

Airbuske

HighInTheSky

Post by HighInTheSky »

airbuske wrote:Still no new cards available? :(
Indeed... I'm also checking every day if the Mastercard or Visa are already available...

Ducatibiker

Post by Ducatibiker »

Any news on the miles with Proximus and Mobistar ?