Jet Airways & Brussels Airlines partnership any updates?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

JOVAN

Post by JOVAN »

DannyVDB wrote:On the other side, this does not mean that there won't come arrangements in the next couple of weeks/months.

Danny
Let us hope this is the case.

However, if they put it first in the Timetable, and then delete it, that is not very professional communication.

For Jet Airways : the same: see the pictures on

http://picasaweb.google.be/peterguisset ... august2007

Announcing all this European destinations, ..then silence.

OrientThai

Post by OrientThai »

Flights to DEL can now be booked on Brussels Airlines website (SN8125/9W225). However their route map isn't updated and no mention of Jet Airways in their website.
Moreover it seems that SN aren’t codesharing on the BRU-YYZ leg while they have done it when Etihad flew the route. So why? Is it just another delay?
Well anyway I would have expected some more enthusiasm from SN for these new services (advertising, press release...), as 9W will be an important partner for them.

Ducatibiker

Post by Ducatibiker »

Same for awards with Brussels Airlines Privilege miles
-no F awards between Brussels and India/Central Asia
-no awards between Brussels and North America (and it is very hard to get them on AA and BA, especially in C class)
-no promotion on codeshare flights to India

Actually, there is no promotion update for Q4 - there is still an old Privilege promotion for 6 European destinations which expired on Aug 31 !

I know details, details...

Air Key West

Post by Air Key West »

OrientThai : I agree with you. There seems to be little enthusiasm at b.air for the partnership with 9W. However, they show a lot of enthusiasm for b.light and b.flex, products which we, poor (stupid) passengers, have not understood. Anything which is (a bit) upmarket, like Jet Airways, does not seem to spark any enthusisam at b.air :cry:
In favor of quality air travel.

Ducatibiker

B.Air vs. 9W call centers

Post by Ducatibiker »

I know details, details but I will share some with you:
*Jet Airways has a toll free number
*Jet Airways has its own call center
*Professional people answer - they know their product and the airline business; their paycheck comes from Jet Airways
*Agents are proud and passionate about their product
*Managers happily give you their name

*Brussels Airlines charges per minute
*I recently experienced some unprofessional response - agent making her own rule - to have to pay to get the wrong information is very expensive
*They pretend to work for Brussels Airlines while in fact -correct me if I am wrong - Scitel pays their check. Their agenda is on how and how fast the call is answered the call not about the substance
*Agents are paid a commission on the reservation
*Managers hide and are scared to use e-mails - easier to tell the customer afterward that he did not understand...

The interesting part is that the first interface you have with a country is its airlines - see how the image of India is changing in the future !

Zorba

Re: B.Air vs. 9W call centers

Post by Zorba »

Ducatibiker wrote:*They pretend to work for Brussels Airlines while in fact -correct me if I am wrong - Scitel pays their check.
Small correction: it is Sitel (not Scitel), the rest is correct :wink:
Tot hier en verder

Ducatibiker

Re: B.Air vs. 9W call centers

Post by Ducatibiker »

Rutger wrote:
Ducatibiker wrote:*They pretend to work for Brussels Airlines while in fact -correct me if I am wrong - Scitel pays their check.
Small correction: it is Sitel (not Scitel), the rest is correct :wink:
Thanks for the correction !

Desert Rat

Post by Desert Rat »

OrientThai wrote:Moreover it seems that SN aren’t codesharing on the BRU-YYZ leg while they have done it when Etihad flew the route. So why? Is it just another delay?
i'm interrested in this info as well, as i'm using the route once a year....

With Etihad, we had miles for privilige, will it be the same with Jet Airways???

winglets

Post by winglets »

according to this article Bru.air and JEt airways are partners:

http://www.lalibre.be/article.phtml?id= ... _id=370880