Will Etihad stop their Asian flights from brussels?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

smoki

Will Etihad stop their Asian flights from brussels?

Post by smoki »

Hi,

Sorry I'm new here. I heard that Etihad Airways stop their flights from Brussels to Asian destinations at end or 2007. I seek confirmation of that. I did already a research on this forum but there too much topic and the technic terms like codes. Can somebody help me, Please?

Smoki.

OrientThai

Post by OrientThai »

Well first of all welcome in this forum.
I suppose that you've heard that Etihad has stopped flying between BRU and Toronto (I think it was last week) in favor of a direct Abu-Dhabi-Toronto. But EY has kept BRU as a dedicate destination which shows that the flight is doing well from BRU.
Etihad is flying three times weekly from BRU to AUH with new schedules enabling new connecting possibilities for passengers flying to the Middle-East region and to Asia (for example a BRU-AUH-Bangkok is now possible with Etihad).

smoki

Post by smoki »

Thanks for the welcome & Answering OrientThai. I think that the EY news is misunderstood. Well I asked that because the connected flight BRU-AUH-Lahore concern me and i thank you to have removed the doubt from my mind :wink: