Prices chartered aircrafts?

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Glider

Prices chartered aircrafts?

Post by Glider »

Hi guys,

Maybe some of you already did such a thing, but I'm looking for prices to rent an aircraft. I'll explain the situation...

Following the courses of marketing-business communication, my group and I need to 'organize' an event. It's just the way we work it out that is important; we don't organize it for real. But, still, everything has to be right.

An idea we had was to organize a flight above Belgium in a chartered plane. I've heard VLM does organize such flights. Are there other companies? What's the duration of such flights?

Further conditions are that our group counts 50 persons. Does anyone has further experiences he/she wants to share? Most important information: the price!

Best regards
Wim

744rules

Post by 744rules »

Get into contact with the Aviation Factory in Antwerp. It's what they do for a living

The price will depend on what you want : a/c type, destination or flighttime, catering (just a wafer or salmon and caviar), .......
motorcycling : sensation with a twist of the wrist

TAF

Post by TAF »

Hi there, I work for The Aviation Factory and indeed chartering planes is what we do for living! What a great job it is! Anyway if we can help you by giving information or whatever weµd be more than happy to do so for you! just contact us...

Avro

Post by Avro »

You can also charter planes of SN in case you need an A319. VEX I also think but I'm not sure about them.

Just write a mail to those companies and ask them to make you an offer.

Chris

heathrow

Post by heathrow »

what size aircraft do you need? Howlong for?

Glider

Post by Glider »

Well, it should be suitable for a group of 50 persons. It doesn't have to be too big.

In fact, it's just for a private flight of around 1h - 1h30 (eg for a company event,...).

heathrow

Post by heathrow »

i'd look at an SN RJ85 personally.

TAF

Post by TAF »

An SN avro is not a bad idea at all, but depending on the period that you want to do this flight or the company budget for this... There are a lot of solutions. VIP interior, old classic plane (DC-3), regular planes... also keep in mind that at an airport, as f.e. Antwerp, that is smaller as BRU the whole process will be smoother and without waiting lines and a lot of stress. But... indeed at these smaller airports not every plane can land or take-off.

gliding-glider

Re: Prices chartered aircrafts?

Post by gliding-glider »

Glider wrote:Hi guys,

An idea we had was to organize a flight above Belgium in a chartered plane. I've heard VLM does organize such flights. Are there other companies? What's the duration of such flights?

Best regards
Wim
Constellation Int'l Airlines did once a ,, Disco ,, flight above Belgium for about 1-hour (ZORA did a magnificant show on board) in an A320 (OO-COH) and City Bird did once a tour above Belgium on behalf of Big-brother (availble to any passenger, only with a cost of 2.000Bf a person and this money going to the institute training dog's for disabled persons). Flight conducted with B733 (OO-CTX)

So, use your best marketing perfo and talk to the airlines ....

if any company is willing to work along, ..... it is not that expensive