SN Brussels Airlines Sunrise prices

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

airbuske

SN Brussels Airlines Sunrise prices

Post by airbuske »

The sooner you buy, the cheaper you fly! Up to 45% reduction.

Now 32 destinations from 66 € one way , all-in for those who book 2 months in advance.

More info about Sunrise
Best regards,

Airbuske

snwebbie

Post by snwebbie »

And if you want to inform your friends of these sunrise fares, go to http://www.weeseroptijdbij.com or http://www.netrainezpas.com :mrgreen:

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Very nice SN Webbie :-)

I will try it with some friends ;)

Go SN!
Best regards,

Airbuske

DannyVDB

Post by DannyVDB »

Good move, especially since it is the normal service included ...

Danny

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

That is good!

speedbird1

Post by speedbird1 »

Forgive me here, but isn't this just standard airline practice?

Emirates

Gladko

Post by Gladko »

I think there'll be some interesting spotting trips in the near future.
Is this just a unique, temporary offer ?

SN_fan

Post by SN_fan »

Emirates wrote:Forgive me here, but isn't this just standard airline practice?

Emirates

I don't think so. What you mean is that they have different price categories of seats. cheap if you are first to book and more expensive if you book on a flight with already a lot of bookings on. "Vraag en aanbod" Question and offer evolution.

This is a cheap flight is you book in advance. So it can be that there a a lot of bookings on that flight but that you still have cheap fares.
This is how it seems to me

BRU-CPH

Post by BRU-CPH »

That's great news. Does someone know if you get Privilege Miles on these fares? That would surprise me, but on SN's website, it is stated that you can.

speedbird1

Post by speedbird1 »

SN_fan wrote:
Emirates wrote:Forgive me here, but isn't this just standard airline practice?

Emirates

I don't think so. What you mean is that they have different price categories of seats. cheap if you are first to book and more expensive if you book on a flight with already a lot of bookings on. "Vraag en aanbod" Question and offer evolution.

This is a cheap flight is you book in advance. So it can be that there a a lot of bookings on that flight but that you still have cheap fares.
This is how it seems to me
Maybe so...

Emirates

DannyVDB

Post by DannyVDB »

BRU-CPH wrote:That's great news. Does someone know if you get Privilege Miles on these fares? That would surprise me, but on SN's website, it is stated that you can.
That would surprise me ...

Danny

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Just read the conditions at the bottom of that site: you get 25% of the FF-miles.

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

Just send it to my collegues in Brussels as the prices are more than only attractive :-)

tolipanebas

Post by tolipanebas »

If you take your ticket in advance for an even longer period than 60 days, you can find prices lower than the bottom price of 66 euro!

Look for flights in september for instance, and you can fly SN for 19 euro one way, excluding taxes! That's almost Ryanair style and it INCLUDES free meals, drinks, newspapers!

DannyVDB

Post by DannyVDB »

tolipanebas wrote:If you take your ticket in advance for an even longer period than 60 days, you can find prices lower than the bottom price of 66 euro!

Look for flights in september for instance, and you can fly SN for 19 euro one way, excluding taxes! That's almost Ryanair style and it INCLUDES free meals, drinks, newspapers!
Are you kidding? I'll have a look and book asap ...

Danny

BRU-CPH

Post by BRU-CPH »

blackhawk wrote:Just read the conditions at the bottom of that site: you get 25% of the FF-miles.
Indeed, that is what they say at the pre-announcement for FF-members, which I only received today.

But when booking on Sunday, the site mentionned that I would get at least 1000 miles, so I'm quite sure I have to be given 1000 miles.

We will see ...