Jet Airways to BRU ?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Bottie

Post by Bottie »

Airbus_fan wrote:I think it's a big chance this will happen Danny. Will be just a question where exactly they will do it :!:
In front of the terminal I think

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

:offtopic:
Whether Jet Airways comes to Bru sooner or later, this topic has reached the 12th page on this site :wink:
Aum Sweet Aum.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

I was at Brussels airport yesterday to pick up somebody, and I saw the ad for the 6-times weekly flights to Mumbai. But it was not a Jet Airways ad, but a BIAC one!

Jet Airways clearly does not advertise sufficiently in the Belgian market.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

According to Justplanes the first flight Mumbai-Brussels-Newark will be start end of July.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Atlantis wrote:According to Justplanes the first flight Mumbai-Brussels-Newark will be start end of July.
This is not only great but good news then :wink:
Aum Sweet Aum.

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

This is the latest news about the first flight to Brussels.

Jet Airways hopes to start with the first flight at the beginning of the winter schedule. At the same time they are starting with a Delhi - London route. They are also increasing the flights from Mumbai to London.

Flying-Belgian

Post by Flying-Belgian »

It means quite a long delay !!

Did they sort their problems out with the FAA ?

FB

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Indeed a long delay. The latest I know is that they want that all problems are solved before they start with service to the USA. That's why they are focused to the winter schedule.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

No official release from Jet Airways yes :roll:
Aum Sweet Aum.

Queenfisher

Jet Airways gets receives its 50th Aircraft

Post by Queenfisher »

Jet Airways India Ltd said on Monday that, that the 50th aircraft of the Company, a next-generation Boeing 737-800 flew into Delhi on Monday and joined the Company's fleet
http://www.indiainfoline.com/news/news.asp?dat=62535

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Jet Airways is recruiting reservation and ticketing agents for Zaventem. This is on the site of BIAC, airport jobs.

Seems it's going the right direction. :D

EBBR

Post by EBBR »

Jet Airways planned to start flying to Brussels as from 23th of June, why the delay?

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

I suggest you can read all the posts in this topic. You find everything about the delays.

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Jet Airways now under Enforcement Directorate scanner

New Delhi, July 31: The turbulent weather for Jet Airways seems far from over as the Enforcement Directorate has now begun probe into its overseas funding to ascertain whether the money was a proceed from any underworld organisation.

http://www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.a ... US&ssid=53

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Could be bad news for Jet Airways. I'm curious how the story will end and I'm also curious if it will be effect on the routes and future routes (Brussels)

SN30952

Post by SN30952 »

Indeed blachhawk, the same media reported:
Indian Enforcement Directorate has now begun probe into Jet Airways overseas funding to ascertain whether the money was a proceed from any underworld organisation.
Enforcement Directorate sources said some of the fundings of the airline, received from abroad, had not been reflected in its account books which needed to be probed.

After the investigations by the Enforcement Directorate, the Income Tax Department would have to come back in action as the sleuths of ed had allegedly unearthered some transactions not listed in the account books

Am I glad, I did not interfere much in this forum.
(Deep) insider info, and flair made me suspiciuos in the mid-March, avoiding to mention that airline's name. Check it higher, particularly on Mar 26.

btw ed = Enforcement Directorate. Even the media do take precautions mentioning sources, dear blackhawk.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Weather in Mumbai is bad & the weather in Jet Airways corporate offices is :sad:
Last edited by Advisor on 02 Aug 2005, 10:09, edited 1 time in total.
Aum Sweet Aum.

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Jet Airways cuts Mumbai operations

NEW DELHI, Aug. 1. — Following a directive from the civil aviation ministry, Jet Airways has curtailed its Mumbai operations with effect from today.
A reliable service has been worked out whereby passengers would be accommodated on alternate flights so as to minimise inconvenience, an airlines release said.

http://www.thestatesman.net/page.news.p ... 1&id=85060

--> If someone is able to find a reason? (I guess the rain)

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

blackhawk wrote:Jet Airways cuts Mumbai operations

NEW DELHI, Aug. 1. — Following a directive from the civil aviation ministry, Jet Airways has curtailed its Mumbai operations with effect from today.
A reliable service has been worked out whereby passengers would be accommodated on alternate flights so as to minimise inconvenience, an airlines release said.

http://www.thestatesman.net/page.news.p ... 1&id=85060

--> If someone is able to find a reason? (I guess the rain)
This is action taken as a precautionary measure by the Ministry Of Civil Aviation.

Straight from the horses mouth :arrow: http://www.jetairways.com/Cultures/en-U ... rtails.htm
Aum Sweet Aum.

jamair

Post by jamair »

right ...
the next press note says :

Jet Airways waiver of cancellation charges due to flight disruptions-01 Aug 2005

As a consequence of the continued torrential rains in Mumbai which have disrupted all flight operations in and out of Mumbai ...

http://www.jetairways.com/Cultures/en-U ... aysann.htm