VG/Delsey Virtual Airlines Poll

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...

As a flightsimmer, which name would you prefer ? (based on the ex-real airliner)

Poll ended at 02 Mar 2006, 11:21

Total votes: 0

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

We are glad to announce that our VA has entered the BETA stadium...

This mean:

- BETA website is online
- Registration is possible !!
- FSACARS system online and in BETA test for another week
- A332 repaint by Vital has entered BETA with some of the boardmembers testing it.

You are all free to bring us a visit on www.flyvg.org

What we have planned

- Big VA 2 IVAO event flyin
- VG Airlines Virtual release week with special flights and a special PROMO livery
- A release celebration flyin with our VA members around the 2nd week of April.

See you all in the skies !

FVG001
Davy Albrecht
VG Airlines Virtual - CEO
ceo@flyvg.org

Tommypilot

Re: VGVA

Post by Tommypilot »

sn690 wrote:Because I think, lot's of Virtual Pilots aren't happy with the long flights, like EBBR-KJFK, they have a duration that is longer than 6 hours, I hate those flights because if you want to keep it real , you don't use acceleration speed on FS9 :!:
I am sorry to disagree but we have enough pilots who like to perform long haul flights (including myself)...

Nice website...although I have a problem with the vertical tab on the right but thats personal.

The average age of the pilots seems to be quite young, so I think, for the moment, you will have a very encouraged crew room...

Why not adding boeings to the fleet SN690?

Regards,
Tommy
The word "impossible" is not in my dictionary! - Napoleon Bonaparte

Zorba

Post by Zorba »

Tommypilot wrote:
sn690 wrote:Because I think, lot's of Virtual Pilots aren't happy with the long flights, like EBBR-KJFK, they have a duration that is longer than 6 hours, I hate those flights because if you want to keep it real , you don't use acceleration speed on FS9 :!:
I am sorry to disagree but we have enough pilots who like to perform long haul flights (including myself)...
Have to agree with Tommy here.

I also wonder why time acceleration is even available in FS. I don't think there is something more unrealistic :roll:
Tot hier en verder

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Airbus_fan wrote:
Tommypilot wrote:
Have to agree with Tommy here.

I also wonder why time acceleration is even available in FS. I don't think there is something more unrealistic :roll:
I also agree with you guys there... I always perform long haul flights real time.. why would they be called long haul if you can perform them on a short time.. I say.. ban those acceleration options!

@ Tommypilot, correct, our pilotsection is kinda young, but in my opinions, anyone that wants to be part of a virtual organisation has the right to do so, no matter how old they are. But I dissagree about our board. Myself, i'm 25, Bart (our TOC) is 25+ and others are 18 or above (except 1...).

Anyway, the spirit is very good and we discuss about everything before taking action. But then again, our management is not something to discuss about on several forums.. it's internal.. as long as the VA runs well I say..

Safe landings ;)

FVG001

Tommypilot

Post by Tommypilot »

Tommypilot wrote:But I dissagree about our board. Myself, i'm 25, Bart (our TOC) is 25+ and others are 18 or above (except 1...)
I was referring to the pilots, not the board :wink:

Off course nothing against a young crew, you pay less as CEO haha :)
But having some experiences members would be nice too...all the best!
Tommy
The word "impossible" is not in my dictionary! - Napoleon Bonaparte

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Tommypilot wrote:
Tommypilot wrote:But I dissagree about our board. Myself, i'm 25, Bart (our TOC) is 25+ and others are 18 or above (except 1...)
I was referring to the pilots, not the board :wink:

Off course nothing against a young crew, you pay less as CEO haha :)
But having some experiences members would be nice too...all the best!
:) We hope to attract experienced pilot as less experienced, atleast those that want to learn more... Thanks for the support ! ;)

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

I've jsut become a member (FVG009) and when I go to the download section and want to go to the download section like aircrafts,... I get the message: "Not authorized"

What's the problem?

BTW good site.

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Sabena320 wrote:I've jsut become a member (FVG009) and when I go to the download section and want to go to the download section like aircrafts,... I get the message: "Not authorized"

What's the problem?

BTW good site.
Easy... you didn't log in at the home page.. Click home and enter your VG Pilot ID + pass, then hit login...

If you have any questions, feel free to use our forum or contact any of our boardmembers.

FVG001

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

DAT202D wrote:
Sabena320 wrote:I've jsut become a member (FVG009) and when I go to the download section and want to go to the download section like aircrafts,... I get the message: "Not authorized"

What's the problem?

BTW good site.
Easy... you didn't log in at the home page.. Click home and enter your VG Pilot ID + pass, then hit login...

If you have any questions, feel free to use our forum or contact any of our boardmembers.

FVG001

That's just the problem. When I've logged in and I want to download something I get that message. Do you want me to take a screenshot of it?

Zorba

Post by Zorba »

Sabena320 wrote:
DAT202D wrote:

What's the problem?

BTW good site.

FVG001

That's just the problem. When I've logged in and I want to download something I get that message. Do you want me to take a screenshot of it?
What browser do you use? Did you try with another browser?
Tot hier en verder

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

Airbus_fan wrote:
Sabena320 wrote:
DAT202D wrote: Easy... you didn't log in at the home page.. Click home and enter your VG Pilot ID + pass, then hit login...

FVG001

What browser do you use? Did you try with another browser?
I use Internet Explorer.

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Sabena_320, can you sent me a private message with the error that you get ? I use Internet Explorer too and everything goes just fine..

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

OK I will also give links with screenshots but that will be for tomorrow. :wink:

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

I took screenshots:

This I get jsut after login for about 1 second:

And this is then the problem I get:

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Those are very strange errors indeed...

I will investigate the problem and will get back to asap via mail.

Kind regards

Davy Albrecht
FVG001
ceo@flyvg.org

burner737

Post by burner737 »

Same problem here ...
(FVG011)
Regards Tim

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Hmm very strange u guys... none of the other members are reporting any problems using IE, firefox, etc...

are you sure you didn't change anything to your IE? Some addon, any changes..

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

OK then there is something wrong... sorry for the inconvenience guys.. I shall have it investigated asap. Thanks for letting me know ;)

EDIT: Can you guys try again please? Should be fine now.. the new user registration to grant access to the crew center was somehow messed up. Let me know if it works

DAT202D

Post by DAT202D »

Hello again !

As of today 8 April 2006 VG Airlines Virtual is officially launched as virtual airline company !

Together with the Big VA 2 Event organised on the IVAO network we are performing our champagne flight from Edinburgh to Brussels !

I'm happy to announce that even before the official opening of our virtual airline we had already active 15 pilots !

We are discussing the latest actions with the IVAO team for registration.

I'm proud to invite you all to visit our website at www.flyvg.org

Registrations are now accepted !

See you all in the skies !

Davy Albrecht
ceo@flyvg.org
www.flyvg.org

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Congrats to a very nice new VA! Well done!