Troubles at Brussels Airlines Part II [double topic]

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

JOVAN

Troubles at Brussels Airlines Part II [double topic]

Post by JOVAN »

As a frequent flyer and an occasional customer of BruAir I promise you that I will never never fly this airline again in case they strike.

Once the Highspeed trains to Amsterdam & Frankfurt will be fully operational, I will also be happy to say adieu to Bru Airport.

This total lack of consideration for their few customers is a bloody shame.

I don't know why people with a uniform, like pilots, F/A, firemen and security people, train conductors, tram conductors,bus drivers,.. appropriate themselves the right to play with the freedom of other persons.

Choose another job if you are not happy.

Soon we will not need you anymore and we can fully enjoy Dutch and German profesionalism and dedication.
Once this SABENA 2 will be finished, there will never ever be any investor anymore to put one cent in Belgian aviation.

Go on and destroy yourselves.

Old Nickname - VG

Re: Troubles at Brussels Airlines Part II

Post by Old Nickname - VG »

nice to be honest
but don't blame the airlines or FIREMENS or other persons
good that u aren't a firefighter

gr,
lv :!:
Last edited by Old Nickname - VG on 21 Apr 2007, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

TWA

Post by TWA »

I fully agree with JOVAN, so can I kiss your ... as well VG?

Skyfighter

Post by Skyfighter »

Hi JOVAN,

I don't know why you think that airlines and other people who are working at BRU are the problem.

The big problem of BRU is our Belgian Politics and the most people living in the area.The border of BRU is pushed in a Corner by some "wacko's" who think that we need more green and that such of things.

And maybe you know that there is a discussion about the noise. Did you ever drove in the surround area of BRU? If you did.... than you saw that there are some stupid people who are building 40 more houses.

Now I get you're frustration but think twice before you say something like that. The biggest problem is the goverment of Belgium and also those who think "GREEN".

Greets
( ps: @ vg : be polite next time :wink: )

FlightMate

Post by FlightMate »

Three times this year, I lost hours and missed important rendez-vous because of railway strikes.

For this I blame mainly the SNCB - MNBS and not the employees.
Striking is really a last resort. And I know that before you reach this point, a lot has been tried before...

Same thing for BruAir. Maybe you should write a letter to the management stating all you wrote here.
If they care about their customers, then they should listen to their employees more carefully...

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Why starting a second topic about this and also called "part II"????

May I ask the new members to follow the rules like we have done it for years.

troubles-at-brussels-airlines-part-ii-t21227.html

Darjeeling

Post by Darjeeling »

Atlantis wrote:Why starting a second topic about this and also called "part II"????

May I ask the new members to follow the rules like we have done it for years.
Because someone wanted to show he was more clever than the rest of us :?: :?: :?: