Brussels Airlines seatmap 737

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
SilverJET

Brussels Airlines seatmap 737

Post by SilverJET »

Within a week, I'll be flying Brussels Airlines to Malaga with my family. I pressume that we'll hava a Boeing 737 for that flight. I'am looking for a seatmap of the Boeings of Brussels airlines, so that I can check where I can sit, before I'll check in online 24h in advance.

is it allowed for children to sit near an emergency exit? I'll be flying with my wife and two kids.

anyone?
Best Regards Raymond

sdbelgium

Re: Brussels Airlines seatmap 737

Post by sdbelgium »

I think you must be at least 15 years old to occupy a seat in the emergency exit row...

AF332

Post by AF332 »

SilverJET wrote:Within a week, I'll be flying Brussels Airlines to Malaga with my family. I pressume that we'll hava a Boeing 737 for that flight. I'am looking for a seatmap of the Boeings of Brussels airlines, so that I can check where I can sit, before I'll check in online 24h in advance.

is it allowed for children to sit near an emergency exit? I'll be flying with my wife and two kids.

anyone?
During the online check-in procedure you can see the seat map... but I am not sure if the seat map shows the exit seats. For a lot of seat maps you can check http://www.seatguru.com/

Have a nice trip!

Philippe

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Indeed, no children at the emergency exit.

The row before the emergency exit and the last row are low comfort seats
Best regards,

Airbuske

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hello

I happened to have had the luck to be seated at the emergency exit on my last (and first) flight with Brussels Airlines B737. It was a Boeing 737-400 (OO-VEK) and on that aircraft the emergency exit was in (believe it or not :D ) row 13 as I was seated row 13F (which was at the right hand side, window view, on the emergency exit row).

So if you have a 737-400 as equipment and IF Brussels Airlines 737's have all the exact same interior than that should be your row ;)

About the emergency exit. Children indeed can't be seated there indeed (under certain age) and also disabled people cannot be seated there as well as people who are , according to the crew, not able to act in full responsibility in case of emergency (they could base this on the fact if you are drunk or something like that).
Also you have to agree with the responsibility that you have when you are seated at the emergency exit.
If you don't want to take the responsibility you can ask the crew to be re-seated.
Just to be complete ;) but I guess that wont have to happen with you :).

Regards, Yannick

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Bruspotter wrote:About the emergency exit. Children indeed can't be seated there indeed (under certain age) and also disabled people cannot be seated there as well as people who are , according to the crew, not able to act in full responsibility in case of emergency (they could base this on the fact if you are drunk or something like that).
Also you have to agree with the responsibility that you have when you are seated at the emergency exit.
If you don't want to take the responsibility you can ask the crew to be re-seated.
Just to be complete ;) but I guess that wont have to happen with you :).
I was once seated near the emergency exit on a Lufthansa flight (IST-FRA). The stewardess came to me and told me how to open the door in case of emergency. If I would refuse to do it I was offered to take another seat. The right way to do.
André
ex Sabena #26567