New seats (or seat covers) in the bru airlines avrojet / bae

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Johan23

Post by Johan23 »

I have already moved a substantial part of my travelling to the competition. I still only fly b.air if I can get a cheap ticket (since they are presenting themselves as a cheap airline, what else can they expect ?)
Indeed reading this post I'm sure you're the one who likes to travel in style LMAO!!!

I rest my case...

J.

Air Key West

Post by Air Key West »

LMAO ?
In favor of quality air travel.

Cartman

Post by Cartman »

We agree to disagree then...
I'm in love with my lust, burning angelwings to dust, I wish I had your angel tonight...
www.myrre.be

fokker_f27

Post by fokker_f27 »

Air Key West wrote:LMAO ?
Laughing My *** Off
I have never understood why airlines would invest in expensive leather seats.
Simply because most people prefer leather seats over fabric ones. Leather seats are also a symbol of style, elegance and glamor.
The most sexy girl in the sky: The Sud-Est Caravelle 12.

Air Key West

Post by Air Key West »

You're right, leather seats are a symbol of style, elegance and glamour. Only you seldom still see style, elegance and glamour today on regional flights in Europe and North America. I'm a person of comprise. Although AF-KL have done everything for me not to fly them anymore, I have always considered their fabric (textile) covered seats to be a good comprise between the luxury leather (dead animal skins) seats and the cheap synthetic (plastic ?) ones.
In favor of quality air travel.