Hellas jet A320 EBBR-LGIR-EBBR

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
JAF-195

Hellas jet A320 EBBR-LGIR-EBBR

Post by JAF-195 »

Hi everybody,
Last summer I flew EBBR-LGIR with Hellas Jet. The airplane was a leased A320 from Latcharter. It was quite old but fine.
The plane had got blue leather seats, crew was smiling and friendly.
On the way to LGIR I was sitting in row-2 and I had quite a lot of space compared to other airlines (TC A320's tiny space).
But on the way back, I was sitting in Row-19 and there was less space. Strange because it was the same aircraft.
Nice flight and nice holydays
Fly Belgian!

earthman

Post by earthman »

Maybe a plane formerly used by a full-service carrier? They have the front rows spaced further apart, because that's where the business class is. You can see the same thing on KLM 737s, the first 6 or 7 rows or so have a higher seat pitch than the rest of the plane, and they use a curtain to separate it from economy. They usually have less rows of business class, so the front rows of economy have more legroom. Consequently, that's where I usually try to get my seat.