Koksijde airshow 2 july

A place to discuss military aviation: airshows, stunning pictures, weapons, etc...

Moderator: Latest news team

FlyFort

Koksijde airshow 2 july

Post by FlyFort »

Hello everyone,

Here are already some pics taken by me

More to see next week at my website.
I'll keep you informed

Have fun

speedbird1

Post by speedbird1 »

Good to see some different pics on here, it makes a change from all the airliner shots.

Emirates

teddybAIR

Post by teddybAIR »

Thx for sharing the pix FlyFort!

I was at koksijde on the 1st of July and in the afternoon we protected ourselves from the sun by sitting in the shade under the wing of the plane in your first picture. Besides the hangar, that was pretty much the only shade you could get!
Anyway, next on the program is the Sanicole Airshow: they also have a great program if you ask me:

http://www.sanicole.com/sanicole_air/mo ... age&pid=14

jan_olieslagers

Post by jan_olieslagers »

That Catalina makes me regret I didn't come! Anyone knows its whereabouts? ISTR there's a Catalina based at Lelystad EHLE but that was in a quite different c/s..? Besides, this one is looking rather funny with them two big wheels but no nose-wheel - landing like this would be most unfortunate...

LeFreak

Post by LeFreak »

had a great chat with the crew of the beautiful catalina .. you can find their website at http://www.catalinabookings.org

Jan
viva jumbolino!

westwings

Post by westwings »

Great pics :D
jan_olieslagers wrote:That Catalina makes me regret I didn't come! Anyone knows its whereabouts? ISTR there's a Catalina based at Lelystad EHLE but that was in a quite different c/s..? Besides, this one is looking rather funny with them two big wheels but no nose-wheel - landing like this would be most unfortunate...
This Catalina (G-PBYA) is based at Duxford :wink: