SFA Open House 2009 - simulator sessions !!

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Stella_Caeli

SFA Open House 2009 - simulator sessions !!

Post by Stella_Caeli »

From http://www.sfa.be/win/openhouse.htm

Sabena Flight Academy invites you to the Open House on 5th December 2009, between 10h and 16h.

There will be:
  • Information sessions about our ATPL Integrated training for Ab-Initio pilots
  • Airbus 320/330 simulator sessions to attend
  • You can meet our students, instructors and staff
  • Much more...
Register if you wish to attend a simulator session, as places are limited, we will do our utmost to give as many visitors as possible the chance to enjoy this unique experience.

To facilitate your entry on the territory of Brussels airport, please bring your passport, identity card or other valid ID with you.

You can find more info here...

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Apuneger

Re: SFA Open House 2009 - simulator sessions !!

Post by Apuneger »

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I just registered for the sim session. Now let's hope I get a positive answer!

Greets,
Ivan
It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good...
---
Facebook | Twitter | Flickr

Glider

Post by Glider »

But also people who want to visit SFA once and didn't get the chance to win a sim-flight, are still more than welcome tomorrow!

I'll be at the new A320-simulator in the afternoon.

Regards,
Wim

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

If someone is interested in a sim-ride, and if it's allowed from SFA, I was registered but I decided not to come tomorrow. I was registered for the 1330-1350 session on the A320. I already let some people now who were also in my group that they have to mention to the staff that someone else can have my place tomorrow ;)

Grts,