The Beer Topic!

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
David747

Post by David747 »

wow, after reading all the posts i have to say......Alcoholics! :( just kidding, I would love to taste belgian beer though, sounds good!

VC10

Post by VC10 »

David747 wrote: I would love to taste belgian beer though, sounds good!
It IS good :lol: :lol:

Especially the ones which are almost 12% ABV (Rochefort 10 comes to mind here - mature it for a while and drink it at its use by date and see just how good a Belgian beer can be :mrgreen:)
The Voice of Freedom will never be silenced.

Trisha

jan_olieslagers

Post by jan_olieslagers »

Comet wrote:
sn26567 wrote:
Comet wrote:Why is it that, on the rare occasions when you see people with a glass of Orval in a bar, they always leave quite a bit of it in the glass?
Because Orval, like most good abbey beers refermented in the bottle, contains a lot of solid yeast.
You don't see people doing this with other good abbey beers which are refermented in the bottle :mrgreen:
The double (dark) ones not. The triple (blonde) ones yes. You will also find a yeast deposit in non-abbey beers of triple fermentation like Duvel. This yeast deposit is OK to drink, I always do so. Only if your intestines are not strong you might spend half an hour or so at the toilet afterwards...