Tomtesteron (Belgian TV viewers only)

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
luchtzak

Re: Tomtesteron (Belgian TV viewers only)

Post by luchtzak »

Yesterday we could see that Tom Waes was able to fly (take-off/touch-and-go/landing) a Jetairfly Boeing 737 after about 1 month of practice and study.

I think most of the people watching the show will have liked it, but I would never enter a plane where he is the pilot. However there is a second qualified pilot waiting on the jumpseat to take over, an accident might happen sooner than expected!

I am curious about the reactions of the BCAA ;-)

Novastar

Post by Novastar »

I watched it and liked it very much. It was entertaining tv, pure and simple. I would have liked to see a bit more going in detail but hey I think they did the max they could with only 50 mins.

Below a clip from a bar where JAF personnel is watching the episode together with Tom Waes.

Flown: A319 / 320 / 321 / 350 - B737 / 757 / 767 / 777 / 787 - MD11 - Fokker 50 - Fairchild SA-227

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

The court case has been dismissed today: "not enough evidence", says the Public Prosecutor.

source : Belga press agency:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland ... eerd.dhtml