Are you not meant for a 9-to-5 desk job? Do you have an energetic, multilingual and vibrant personality? Do you know how to deal with other nationalities and cultures? Are you prepared to take up responsibilities? Is customer focus important to you? Then we hope we can soon welcome you to our team!
- As a Cabin Crew Member you and your colleagues ensure the smooth operation of the flight.
- You are committed to providing passengers with the best care and service, always taking into account their safety.
- You perform this job in accordance with the rules and regulations of TUI.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
- You are at least 18 years old at the start of the training.
- You hold a higher secondary education certificate (general secondary education, technical secondary education, artistic secondary education, vocational secondary education (7 years)).
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a very good command of English.
- You are open, enthusiastic and friendly.
- You provide excellent support and service to our passengers with natural ease and a TUI smile on your face.
- You keep calm in unexpected situations and make well-informed decisions in consultation with the other crew members.
- You have a category B driving licence and your own transport to get to the designated airports or locations at all times.
- You love to work with different cultures.
- You are willing to meet the uniform standards, which means, among other things, that you do not have any visible tattoos or piercings.
- You attach important to a well-groomed appearance.
- You are punctual and trustworthy and respect procedures and defined working methods.
- You have no previous criminal record.
- You know how to swim.
- You are prepared to work in a flexible work schedule.
This job will allow you to add numerous core qualities to your CV! Do not hesitate any longer and apply for the cabin crew member position!
We offer a fixed-term contract until 31 October 2018. We offer a unique position in an international company. You will be working with young and dynamic colleagues. A varied job with room for development and career growth and an attractive salary.
Advertorial, more information on advertising on Aviation24.be